[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no pc port >tfw nothing will come close ever again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Champions_of_Norrath_Coverart.png (153 KB, 256x341) Image search: [Google]
Champions_of_Norrath_Coverart.png
153 KB, 256x341
>tfw no pc port
>tfw nothing will come close ever again

Emulating it's just not the same
>>
>>338402647

holy fuck

this was such a fun game
>>
>>338402647
>tfw i have this game
>never played it more than an hour
what am i missing?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>>338403337
Pixelated jiggle physics
>>
Go play Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 1 and 2. Closest we got to these games again was Lord of the Rings, War in the North several years ago.
>>
>>338403337
Essential solo or 4 player couch/online co-op dungeon hack and slash bearing resemblance to games like Gauntlet or Diablo.
>>
>>338402647
I have a copy of this game and it is still one of the better ARPGs that I can remember.
Loved CoN and Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance.
>>
which is the one were you start off in a cellar killing rats?
>>
>>338404109
Bard's Tale.
>>
>>338404216
i remember i was a girl character with massive jugs
>>
>>338404109

Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 1. You do it for the big tit elf girl who owns the tavern above the cellar.
>>
>>338404531
>pick up game expecting a fap and a shitty b movie story
>its actually good
>>
I remember this game, it was great.

I think I was the Lizard Shaman in the stand alone expansion or whatever it was called.
>>
>>338404392
Pretty sure every female in that game engine was required to have massive tits.
>>
>>338404609
>using BG:DA of all things as wank material

Did you just not have internet back then?
>>
File: 1452844592332.gif (1 MB, 225x199) Image search: [Google]
1452844592332.gif
1 MB, 225x199
Fuck this shit thread now I HAVE to download and play it why the fuck are you making me play games fuck that's it, that's it anon, I'm going to play it again, you win, fuck, 10/10, you win
>>
>>338404837
i didnt

whats the best version of dark alliance? is the gamecube one better then the ps2 one?
>>
>>338404942
Does it work with amachi?

Let's have a party guys
>>
>>338402647
has the half screen bug been fixed?
>>
Norrath was fucking boring. Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance games were better. Not like that's saying much though. Honestly I'd rather play Gauntlet Dark Legacy.
>>
>>338405309
who cares whats better

these games will never exist in todays world
>>
>>338405045

As far as I'm aware, the only version that's any different is the GBA version, which was still pretty fun in its own way.
>>
>>338405045
If you're emulating, probably the GC one.
Though I heard pcsx2 can finally do these games.
>>
>>338403521
How's it compared to other arpgs? Diablo 3 is getting boring and i've played D2 for god knows how long
>>
>>338404803
The Vah Shir Berserker amused the shit out of me, because of the axe autotargeting. There were stages with stealthed enemies where you literally couldn't throw an axe without hitting some hiding guy.
>>
Who X-Men Legends here?

The first game is completely fucking busted, but it's so hilarious with friends and a constant stream of "COMBO" from the announcer.
>>
>>338402647
Played with a friend. Was real fun, but felt like it should've been on PC given the shite inventory/lootan. Game ended up getting stuck at some place. So sad.
>>
>>338405818
You run through the story and that's about it. Not sure if it even feautred NG+

The loot isn't anything that special.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.