[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why Nameless King betrayed his own?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 600x432
Why Nameless King betrayed his own?
>>
How do you know it was him? Did they tell you his name?
>>
>>338382446
Because his pop betrayed the lightning by getting obsessed with fire, so the NK was overwhelmed by regret about lightning being used for evil dragon slaying, so he sided with the victims. And lightning being nerfed constantly. AND lightning being turned into a shitty FF heroine that overstays her welcome.
>>
Idk , ask myazaki
>>
he was a dragonfucker
>>
File: image.png (351 KB, 605x699) Image search: [Google]
image.png
351 KB, 605x699
It was ruse set up by Anal Land.
But he couldn't return...
So he wished to be executed by his apprentice Ornstein.
>>
he likes the taste of dragon pussi anon
>>
File: 1463713354347.png (405 KB, 1032x834) Image search: [Google]
1463713354347.png
405 KB, 1032x834
he got btfo
>>
File: Nameless king.jpg (508 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
Nameless king.jpg
508 KB, 2560x1920
>>338382578
>his name

Probably he was Sen from DS1.
That fort has lot of snake dude live in there and you can even find this statue there if I remember correctly.
>>
He was a bleeding heart weakling.
>>
>>338384483
>Probably
>>
>>338382446
Because dragonsex is awwwwright
>>
>>338382578
>Name
Drangwyn
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.