[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this going to be the last good PlayStation protagonist? And
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: hd2uJ.jpg (76 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
hd2uJ.jpg
76 KB, 960x544
Is this going to be the last good PlayStation protagonist? And when is Sony going to bring back older characters that were actually good?
>>
It also doesn't help that she isn't popular enough.
>>
Bring back Punky Skunk
>>
>>338364076
And more animal characters like Parappa
>>
>>338364274
And Sir Dan too
>>
>>338364274
No new PaRappa, Rodney Greenblat refuses to work on videogames anymore.
>>
>>338366052
There was also Parappa's VA being noticed for being an asshole.
>>
When's GR 2 coming out?
>>
>>338366418
I don't know, maybe they're still working on it
>>
>>338363427
I want to marry kat!
>>
>>338366628
Me too, and also Raven
>>
File: WHO.jpg (16 KB, 473x206) Image search: [Google]
WHO.jpg
16 KB, 473x206
>>338366119
That whole story was depressing as hell. Scamming a hundred bucks off a pair of 17 year olds? Goddamn.

>>338366418
>>338366504
Late this year is the official line at the moment, though a month hasn't been set. More news at E3 or Gamescom, presumably.
>>
>>338366858
I once heard rumors of MM making a new Parappa but that was a while ago, problaly not true.
>>
I want to fill Kat's tight brown pussy with cum!
>>
>>338367116
A NanaOn-Sha rep was asked about this a few years ago and outright said no, since apparently there's "no money in making games based around re-playability anymore". Sad stuff.

Also some sadistic jagoff has listed a Vib Ribbon sequel on their Wikipedia page ;_;
>>
>>338367321
I want to fill her pussy with my fist
>>
Who else hated the rivalries in Sony smash?

by the way, this art has nothing to do with MLP aside from sharing a similar art style.
>>
>>338367693
Yeah, they were dumb. A few were so forced though, that they were almost comical.
>kratos vs "sweet tooth" (how did they fuck this up?) is literally about kratos being such an edgy cunt that he can't even let someone enjoy their ice cream
I think whoever was writing was literally doing whatever the fuck he could.
>>
>>338368775
I heard the game would have a differente story where some bad guys like Nerfarious, Zeus and the Helghast would have worked togheter, maybe this could lead to the good characters being friends.
>>
>>338363427
>Is this going to be the last good PlayStation protagonist? And when is Sony going to bring back older characters that were actually good?
>>338363752
That's because Sony of America doesn't advertise games (except Uncharted), and instead advertises "experiences".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWsftNQvzsM
Unlike Sony of Japan who can do both.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC7QcE6WEhg
>>
>>338369045 here
Sorry, I forgot to note.

>Is this going to be the last good PlayStation protagonist?
Yes.
>And when is Sony going to bring back older characters that were actually good?
Never. Especially not outside of japan.
>>
>>338368924
>I heard the game would have a differente story
I highly doubt that.
>some bad guys like Nerfarious, Zeus and the Helghast would have worked togheter, maybe this could lead to the good characters being friends.
But anon, that's retarded. The Helghast are the GOOD guys.
>>
Spike is cute, who agrees?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.