[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Watch random let's play out of curiosity for a game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: phpaKjS38 (1).jpg (27 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
phpaKjS38 (1).jpg
27 KB, 300x260
>Watch random let's play out of curiosity for a game
>He then goes to save his progress
>Game says guy has been playing for around 5 hours
>Play until that part of the game myself since it interested me.
>Not even two hours played of total time

Why are people so bad at videogames?
>>
>>338356201
Because Let's Plays aren't made as game playthroughs, walkthroughs, or speedruns, and are entirely about being "entertaining" and if you watched 5 fucking hours of it you'd see how often he probably stopped to make stupid fucking comments.
>>
File: 5763428843.jpg (28 KB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
5763428843.jpg
28 KB, 250x272
>Watch random let's play
>>
>>338356201
He might have had the game and stream running for 3 hours when he was AFK.
>>
>Rushing through games
I'm 300 hours into DS3 ng and still need to do two bosses.
>>
>>338356423
If you put 300 hours on NG, you're a shitlord.
>>
>Cool thing happens in video game if you go a little out of your way
>Cool thing happens in video game if you press a button during a scene
>Cool thing happens in video game if you put any effort into actually playing the game instead of rushing through it yet somehow still taking forever to beat it
>Literally every let's play doesn't do it

So aggravating. If I wanna rewatch a scene from a game without playing several hours I can never trust any of those low function fucks.
>>
>>338356201
>I'm so much better at playing with toys than that other guy >:(

Grow up and get real skills you pathetic homolord.
>>
>>338356201
nigga are you dumb he's not playing the game for himself he's recording it. he's doing everything slower so the viewers have time to see whats happening and comprehend it and he can talk about it.

this is every lets play.

its entertainment, not a speed run. if you wanted a speed run you typed in the wrong thing.
>>
>>338356423
I'm all for taking your time when playing vidya, but this is just bad
>>
>scrubs defending other shitlords.
>>
>>338356534
>>338356671
80% of souls time is pvp. Pve is trash and boring.
>>
>>338357354
ur mum is trash and boring
>>
>>338357474
ikr
>>
>>338357354
>PVPfag
What a faggot
>>
File: 1248490205567.gif (2 MB, 276x206) Image search: [Google]
1248490205567.gif
2 MB, 276x206
>2 or 3 person LP group
>There is always that one retard that cant into common sense when it comes to games
>"Where's my ammo? How muc hammo do I have" while the ammo counter is in the lower corner where it is in 90% of the FPS games
>You could actually hear (or see, if there is face cam) the other commentators pain when he has to help his chucklefuck friend and explain everything
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.