[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are people who don't main Elena in multiplayer. What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: #ol.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
#ol.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
There are people who don't main Elena in multiplayer.
What's your excuse?
>>
Ever since I sent my old router in after getting the new one, my PS4 can't connect to the internet worth shit and can't connect to PSN long enough to download the update, meaning I can't play online.

Can't explain other peoples bullshit reasons though.
>>
>>338331310
She's fucking annoying

It's either sully or nadine for me
>>
>Can't create your own character like Uncharted 3
Why, Was it a time thing?
>>
>>338331310
I main Chloe instead
>>
>>338332173
They'll probably add it in the future (as they have planned releases for free all this year in multiplayter).
Despite that the custom character was shit. Everyone looked like an edgy faglord from COD: Black OPS.
>>
/v/ lobby when?
>>
I was just thinking of jumping in this for the night too. Gotta do those entry matches to start ranked mode.
>>
How is multiplayer? I only played Last of Us and it was p. good while it lasted.
>>
>>338331310
>Playing Uncharted 4
It's awful, and really poorly made.
I'm getting just a solid 0fps, it's literally unplayable and I've got a fairly powerful PC that should be able to run it.
>>
>>338333720
Yeah it's good, though they've still too add alot of the stuff into the multiplayer in the coming months.

>>338333642
Do the trials as well'. Means you can unlock more cosmetic/mods.
>>
>>338334163
>Weeeeh i can't run it
>Game is instantly shit
I've had no issues with it and run it at a solid 60fps.
>>
because i main chloe instead
Why is the shotgun so shit?
>>
>>338334451
Used to be so OP with one shits. Also sawed off shotgun and the pistol/shotgun thing.
What happened.
>>
I play Chloe, nigger
>>
>>338334451
>>338335401
>not maining Chloe because fuck my luck with unlocking her
>it's ok I have Marlow who has the best trash talk yet
>with bunny ears and ski goggles
>>
>>338336113
Just do all the trials on all difficulties.
Through that one day of dailies i unlocked all characters. So easy.
>>
>>338331310
Why didn't Nathan just fucking tell her what he was doing?
>>
>>338338271
Love probably.
He didn't want to worry her or want to know what she'll say if she didn't agree.
It's like telling your girlfriend you're going out with the lads. Sometimes it s best not to say anything, though the fact he lied doesn't make up for it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.