[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: wind waker.jpg (182 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
wind waker.jpg
182 KB, 1920x1200
>leaks say Link belongs to a tree hugger tribe that pray to Nayru
>it's literally between OoT and WW
>they are actually doing it
>the absolute madmen
>even most autistic fans ignored the tells like faggy Link's blue shirt instead of the green tunic
>>
File: 663.png (18 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
663.png
18 KB, 300x250
HAPPENING
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
theres no way

it cant be

VALLEY OF THE FLOOOOOOOOD
>>
What kind of autistic shit are you sperging out about?
>>
>>338325619
Zelda 2017 is prequel to windwaker
>>
File: Great.png (81 KB, 243x192) Image search: [Google]
Great.png
81 KB, 243x192
>>338324976
Holy shit please let Zelda U/NX be a real Valley of the Flood game. Theres the rumor that this game will have VA too. Please be real. FUCK PLEASE BE REAL.
>>
>>338326414
Holy fuck that would be amazing. It's fitting since the artstyle looks like a cross between OoT and WW too.
>>
Does anyone have the comic that someone did when the Valley of the Flood rumors were going around? I have looked for years and it hasn't been relevant in so long.
>>
>>338327098
There was a comic? Holy shit. I don't have it but damn oh DAYUM do I love the concept for Valley of the Flood. Making the protagonist someone who isn't actually the hero, and having full on voice acting. Ahhh. FUCK why isn't it real?!?!
>>
>>338327201
Yeah it was just some funny almost mspaint quality comics someone did. Ends with Ganadorf saying "get out of here kid" and the hero saying "fuck you I'm link" and then Iwata (I think) laughing.
>>
ITT: Nintendo PR people talking to themselves.
>>
>>338324976
>>338326551
>>338327098
>>338327201
What's Valley of the Flood? Sorry for my ignorance.
>>
>>338328338
http://fantendo.wikia.com/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Valley_of_the_Flood
Zelda rumor that went around for a bit. Suppose to take place before windwaker and be about the great flood. Main hero was just going to be some rando who thinks he is the hero of time, but actually isn't.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.