[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Crytek ever good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: shitgame.png (54 KB, 656x212) Image search: [Google]
shitgame.png
54 KB, 656x212
Was Crytek ever good?
>>
>>338314027
Honestly?
No.
>>
I think Crysis was a fluke, they sure as hell went full retard after its popularity.
>>
>>338314027
Best engine out there and they don't take a percentage like unreal or have their user base charge people for improvements on their engine like unity
>>
Crysis was just a generic shooter
>>
Is Crytek even involved in this game?
>>
good at making pretty environments, rather meh at actually making fun games.
>>
>>338316636
It uses the CryEngine, but that's it.
>>
not really, they were noticed because the games looked nice, but today everything looks nice, gameplay was always lacking in their games
>>
>>338314027
Not at all. The gameplay in Crysis was extremely mediocre and the story isn't even worth mentioning. The only thing good about it was the graphics and they definitely were mindblowing at the time.
>>
Uhh Crytek didn't make that game...
>>
>>338314027
Crysis 1 had very fun multi and singleplayer.
The imagination was the limits.
As soon as they started to move to consoles they turned to trash.
>>
ITT: people who never played Far Cry.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.