[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Persona 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: P1.jpg (207 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
P1.jpg
207 KB, 1920x1080
About to start this and i heard the game has like two alternative routes which one is the best or theres an especific order for playing the game
>>
>>338299868
Play the fucking game
>>
>>338299868
The SEBEC route is pretty much the main route while the Snow Queen one is an additional route. Play them both. If you need help look up a guide, there's plenty of them
>>
Do the SEBEC route first then the Snow Queen last. Persona 1 has aged like milked, but it's still the best and only good persona game.
>>
>>338300535
What is: Persona 2 IS & EP?
>>
>>338300859
Monotonous self-playing grindfests.
>>
>>338300859
A game with an alright story with shit gameplay
>>
>>338299868
If you can play the psp version, the psx English version is missing the ice queen side quest
>>
>>338301163
>>338301249
And Persona 1 isn't?
>>
>P1: Good story, shit gameplay.
>P2: Terrific story, utterly fucking atrocious gameplay
>P3: Great story, good gameplay
>P4: Okay story, good gameplay
>>
>>338301520
I won't lie

Persona 1 random encounters were shit, but at least the gameplay is fun
>>
>>338301824
It's not. It's really not. Gathering cards was the worst and the battle system is terrible.
>>
>>338301824
>>338301806
What is the difference regarding gameplay in P1 and P2?
>>
>>338301964
Then you have shit taste. Persona 3/4 has easy brain dead gameplay with the only fun part about it is fusing demons. Persona 2 feels more of a downgrade to Persona 1's gameplay.
>>
>>338302098
Seconding this. I played Persona 1 and have both installments of 2 waiting on my vita, but I got towards the end of the first and just stopped because I didn't want to deal with the grind and random encounters anymore.
>>
>>338302098
P2 ramps up the encounter rate while also making the dungeons huge as fuck. You'll get encounters every few steps, so in addition to the huge distance that you have to walk, you're also CONSTANTLY getting assailed by enemies.

The battle system is terrible. It plays itself. All you do is set up the attack order and watch the game play itself.

Demon cards were bad in P1 and they're bad in P2. I'm glad they got rid of it in P3. It's fucking awful.
>>
>>338302320
>Set up turn order
>Wait

Congratulations, a retarded monkey can beat your game.
>>
>>338302435
>Demon cards bad
They were great. If you are fighting a demon that you currently have a card of, you can skip that battle.
>>338302559
Still much harder then persona 3/4.
>>
>>338302435
I still don't know what you're talking about. Only your first two sentences make sense. The combat system itself is nearly identical in both games. They're both auto-playing shit. The only thing that makes P2 slightly more unbearable is that the animations take forever.
>>
>>338302837
You're still getting stopped every few steps.
>>
Revelations > PSP remake

Fuck you, the low poly PSX graphics had charm.
>>
>>338302837
>Still much harder then persona 3/4.
Are you referring to P1 or the P2 games? Because P2 duology is far far easier than 3/4, to the point where I consider them some of the easiest RPGs ever, and P1 is only slightly easier than 3/4.
>>
>>338303861
Persona 1. Persona 3 had some hard issues at first, but becomes a piece a cake. Persona 4 is just as easy as Persona 2. I even solo Persona 4 once.
>>
>>338304181
I died at least once in P4. That's more than I can say for both P2 games.
>>
>>338301520
P1 gives you estoma right off the bat and has more to it than "press triangle every encounter"
>>
>>338302098
P1 gives you a spell and items that make the encounter rate lower from the start, P2 doesn't
P1 has enemies that change attributes constantly, forcing you to look for a way to beat them, P2 has fusion spells that destroy everything.
P1 has demons that give you their card, and if you already have it they leave.
P2's demons don't.
P1 has fusion
P2 has a "buy a persona with X amount of cards" system
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.