[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well /v/ the witcher 3 is 25 bones on steam. and the expansion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: witcher 3.jpg (84 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
witcher 3.jpg
84 KB, 460x215
well /v/ the witcher 3 is 25 bones on steam. and the expansion packs are 25 bones as well. is it worth getting the expansion packs or is there enough content in the base game that i will get my fill of the witcher with just the base game. 50 bones is a lot of money for a game and expansions i would prefer to just pay 25
>>
Never use the same slang more than once a post
>>
op here i think ill just get the base game. 50 bones is just too much money for me to spend on one game.
>>
>>338296827
I'll help out.
The Witcher 3 base game and expansions are each 25 dollars. 50 is more than I'd like to spend.
Is it worth getting both or will the base game give me a worthwhile experience on its own?
>>
The witcher is shit so dont buy either
>>
>>338296637
The game is good and has shitloads of content.

The first expansion (Hearts of Stone) is absolutely excellent. The 2nd one is coming out at the end of this month and it's supposed to be much larger than the first.
>>
>>338296637
The base game offers plenty, but the Hearts of Stone expansion has an objectively better main quest line(more focused, better writing).
>>
File: sob.jpg (60 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
sob.jpg
60 KB, 200x200
>>338297749
pfft.
>>
>>338296637
Buy them on GoG.
>>
TW3 has a fuckton of content, buy the expansions if you enjoy it.

If you don't enjoy it during the time at the baron's return it.
>>
>>338296637
Base game took me 120 hours, so there's plenty of content alright. Get that and see if you like it.
>>
gee why don't you buy the base game and decide for yourself
>>
>>338297792
>>338297858
these, Hearts of Stone is great but you don't need it to get more than 60 hours of play out of the game
>>
Going by hours of playtime worth, I would pay a 100 bucks for it. I mean, with all the expansions, I actually paid almost that for it. But it's worth it. Compare it to 15 hours of gameplay with no replay value like Tomb Raider 2013 or U******ed, it's definitely worth the money.
>>
Why not just pirate it and try it? The game is pretty awful. Unless you're some Skyrim fan from facebook, buy something else.
>>
>>338301027
this is b8, friends.
>>
>>338301108
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>338301193
thank you
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.