[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swiggity swooty I wanna fuck Elena anally.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Uncharted-4-E3-2015-Elena.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Uncharted-4-E3-2015-Elena.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Swiggity swooty I wanna fuck Elena anally.
>>
>>338287570
That's her face not her butt.
>>
>>338287647
Yes, BUT, that's her face when she takes it in the butt :^)
>>
>>338287570
Milf Elena is literally better.
>>
>not Chloe
>>
>>338288063
Claudia Black's voice will always make a character sexier for me.
>>
>>338287809
Literally subjectively.

>>338288063
They made Chloe too sexualised to the point she became a cliche.
I don't find her attractive in the slightest.
>>
>>338288184
>They made Chloe too sexualised to the point she became a cliche.

What a fucking hipster you are.
>>
>>338288063
I didn't think she was that attractive in 2 but she is fucking smoking in the multiplayer for 4.
>>
>>338288063
her thighs aren't really all that POWERFUL, though
>>
>>338288271
It literally has nothing to do with being a hipster dude, when you get past puberty you'll stop getting a boner to every piece of trash with a curve and develop taste and personality.
>>
>>338288271
>A virgin calling someone hipster because they don't feel attracted to a character that has absolutely nothing other than sex appeal going for them.

neo/v/, everyone.
>>
>>338288483
>>338288780
Hardcore hipster. Even being elitist about your high standards in the looks of a video game character.

>Ehhh, that's the kind of ass most people would fuck
>6/10 too cliche
>>
>>338288953
>You're a hipster if you don't like what I like.
This post should be attached to the definition of hipster and definition of irony.
>>
>>338288953
>Being this attracted to, and defensive of whores.

I guess every man does grow up to marry his own mother.
>>
>>338288953
If you ever say 'hipster' again, your mother will die of cancer.

Your meme was never funny, you're just beating a dead horse now.
>>
>>338289280
>defensive of whores

That's a video game character, nigga. This is when showing off high standards is pathetic.
>>
>>338288063
This. Chloe is for anal, Elena is for bareback and creampies.
>>
>>338287570
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.