[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This cunt is one of the most frustrating fights in the game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
This cunt is one of the most frustrating fights in the game.
>>
>>338284376
ok
>>
>>338284376
>optional boss in the dlc
>is hard

no shit sherlock
>>
>>338284376
Nice blog post faggot
Sage
>>
>>338284376
Yea he's not particularly difficult either it's just his spewing lava everywhere in the second phase makes it hard to get hits in.
>>
>>338284376
I beat him with an unupgraded threaded cane with 9 VIT on NG+7. Git gud
>>
>>338284570
He said frustrating, not necessarily hard.
>>
File: 1459855598652.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1459855598652.gif
140 KB, 379x440
>>338284849
>>
Simon's Bow Blade makes this fight a joke. If your having trouble just use that.
>>
>>338284649
he also does an assload of damage even with the keeper set

he's not the hardest boss but he gave me the most trouble of the DLC bosses in NG+
>>
>>338286643
Will he die in three ashed cannons or should they be saved for the second phase

inb4 you can't fire three times
Start fight with 20+5
>fire
>d-pad north
15+5
>fire
>fire
>>
>>338286835
saved for second phase, i've never used the cannon on him specifically but there's no way he'll die to only 3 shots even on NG
>>
The only reason Laurence is hard is because he has the biggest healthbar in the entire Souls series
>>
Yeah, there's no real complexity to the fight.

His second phase is just some silly bullshit where you balance a certain distance away from him or out dps his lava.
>>
>>338288160
I obviously just suck ;-;
>>
I know there will be bias here, but what will I get the most out of, The Old Hunters or Fallout 4? The dlc us obviously going to be cheaper in the future but Fallout is about rock bottom already.
>>
>>338289136

FO4 will give you far much longer playtime in hours, but I would say TOH is a significantly higher quality experience.

Personally I'd suggest buying TOH and pirating FO4, but if you like buying your games I'd say just buy FO4 since it gives you astronomically more bang for your buck in terms of playtime.
>>
>>338289136
Fallout 4 is garbage.

If you like building shit like Minecraft or Besiege you might get a decent amount of entertainment out of the basebuilding sidestuff (i put in a hundred hours or so just fucking around with this), but the game itself is shit.

If you're a real fan of the Souls series, you can reasonably expect to put a couple hundred hours into each entry, by trying out different play styles and builds and pvp.
>>
>>338289512
>>338289914
I know it doesn't look great, but I've wanted to play Fallout 4 a lot. I begrudge buying dlc, but I hear it's more like a traditional expansion. I have literally no idea how long I've spent on bloodborne, but I've never put 100 hours into anything.
>>
>>338290448
There five bosses, and some good challenges, and cool new stuff.

Probably one of the most satisfying DLC/Expansions i've ever purchase alongside the Mario Kart 8 packs in terms of the quality and size of content.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.