[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anybody have pic related? Would u recommend it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 578x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 578x337
Does anybody have pic related? Would u recommend it?
>>
Hire a prostitute instead
>>
have a bump, I'm also curious if it's just a gimmick
>>
Don't spend one hundred and fifty dollars on a controller.
>>
it's good but I'd buy it only if I had shitloads of spare money
>>
I own it and its fucking fantastic.

BUT

If I hadn't received it as a gift, I wouldn't have spent money on it.

Its fantastic, the build quality is great. The paddles feel good and work great. But $150? Nah

If you have a bunch of disposable income then sure. Works great on PC/Mac as well as Xbox one.

Currently playing through Snatcher on it, and its cool to not have to use two hands and just lay down while playing.
>>
>>338283501
Aren't some Gaming™ Mice™ $150 though?
>>
I remapped analog push in to paddle

So fucking worth it for games that have you run/sprint constantly. Also anti-sweat technology magic
>>
>>338284174
Yeah but they're actually a different and better product. This is the same thing for $100 dollars more
>>
>>338284139
I'm wondering what the lifespan is. It could be cheaper in the long run since my 360 controllers always end up getting fucked up.
>>
It's REALLY GOODand I love it especially the paddles which I recommend be implemented in modern controllers. BUT. it completely sucks in PC, I don't know what the fuck is wrong but it has problems on it for emulators and shit.
>>
>>338283229
Its outright the best controller ever made. But $150 is a lot for what it is, especially when the regular Xbone controller is almost as good and a third of the price. If you've got the money and play a lot of vidya with a controller, or have an Xbone, it's a worthwhile investment.
>>
>>338284341
WUT

I consider it the same thing as a "gaming" mouse. Both expensive versions of something you can get for way cheaper.

If I hadn't gotten a refurbished Deathadder during the 50% for like $20 I would still be using my $15 mouse.

The build quality on the elite controller is way higher then the normal controller and feels way better. Just like some gaming mice.

I would love to have a Zowie or Mionix but I don't game on PC enough anymore to bother upgrading.
>>
>>338283229
>$150

That alone should tell you it's not worth it.
>>
I've got one, and I really like it.

But frankly you'd get practically the same thing for a fraction of the price by buying a normal xbone controller. If you don't care about the $100 price difference, it is a super nice controller, and the paddles are really handy.

As a side note, If you get a standard xbone controller, I'd get one of the normal wireless ones (and a wire if you want to use it wired) instead of one of the ones packaged "For Windows," because last I checked those were still the older model with the god-awful bumpers. Research it, I guess.
>>
>>338283229
they're really good but not better enough to justify the massive price bump
>>
>>338283229
its a great controller but definitely not worth the price. does anyone know if it sold well? i wouldnt be surprised if they go on sale soon.
>>
>>338284564

This. I'd have a hard time gaming without paddles now, fuck they are awesome.
>>
I don't need all those fancy do dads. I'm content with my Lunar White Xbone controller. Feels great in the hands.
>>
>>338284507
The build is great and should hold up but it has a pretty common flaw

Since you can swap out the sticks, it gets drift pretty often according to NEOGAF and a couple other forums.
>>
>>338283229
Honestly, it's a niche product. It's like buying a very expensive mouse or nice keyboard.

The controller is probably the best one ever made. Don't let jealous cucks fool you into thinking otherwise. The construction is solid, the material is high-quality, the buttons are solid, the thumbsticks are weighty and have the feel and sound of high-quality arcade sticks. The controller itself also has more weight to it. Optional face d-pad and thumbstick options are nice.

All of this shit is SUPERFICIAL BULLSHIT. But I bought one anyway because I wanted a solid controller to play some PC titles and I felt like splurging. I don't regret it. It's literally the best controller I've ever used, and I've used them all.

But it's 125+ dollarydoos. Take that into considering if you want to make a purchase.
>>
>>338284954
THIS

I own the elite >>338284139
But I'd rather buy a Lunar White over the Elite anyday.

I've been thinking about selling the elite since I don't use my XBO for much beyond the occasional Nostalgia trip for Halo 1&2

If you want a good controller get the Lunar White instead. Great grips on the handles, better bumpers, and it has the headphone jack. Plus its not as heavy as the Elite controller which can get heavy after a couple hours compared to a normal controller.
>>
>>338284959
that's a deal breaker for me especially at $150
>>
I got it for 80. The grip feels great, the paddles are nice and I can easily play games without taking my thumbs off the sticks, and that d-pad is phenomenal for KI. Even comes with its own case.

Admittedly I have not missed with the stick calibrations, but I'm sure you can get some crazy shit set up with that
>>
File: duke.png (421 KB, 605x384) Image search: [Google]
duke.png
421 KB, 605x384
>tfw microsoft will never make a controller the same size as the duke

apart from most sega controllers this is the only controller that fits well in my hand
>>
>>338284174
Nobody buys them either
Not to mention Razer products are severely overpriced but have mediocre quality
>>
>>338285336
you must have some giant fucking hands
>>
it's good ma boi
mfw xbox one and /v/ now hates me
>>
>>338285513

Nah, some of the best threads these days are comfy Xbone threads. Xboxfags seem to actually play video games.
>>
>>338286024
>Xboxfags seem to actually play video games.
How, on PC?
>>
>>338286564
*tips*
>>
>>338283229
The triggers on the back are the best part. The pads feel cheap to me for the price. OK overall but I like xbone better
>>
>>338285191
what's the difference between lunar white and a regular xbox one controller?
>>
>>338287797
Exactly what I said in that post lol

It has diamond grips on the back of the handles, has the 3.5mm port, the new improved bumpers, and its fucking white black and gold motherfucker.

Also maybe just mine but not as fucking loud as my original XBO controller was.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.