[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think when a game starts with this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: yavwlO6.jpg (21 KB, 820x461) Image search: [Google]
yavwlO6.jpg
21 KB, 820x461
What do you think when a game starts with this
>>
the fuck is a gender identity
humans only have two genders, male and female
how contrarian do you have to be to think that your special snowflake ass is something else
>>
>>338282137
I think OP doesnt want to discuss video games.
>>
>>338282309
nigger you don't even know
there's people out there that identify as military helicopters
>>
>>338282137
I wonder why I'm playing a Ubisoft game, then turn it off because I don't like any of them
>>
>>338282137
That its probably gonna be shit.
How'd that game sell, anyway?
>>
>>338282471
like shit AC's sales have been going down since AC3 and this one was the lowest

they stopped annual releases after that, the next one is due fall 2017
>>
>>338282137
"which idiot is gonna buy this from me"
>>
I'd think about why I bought it in the first place considering I only play good video games, and we all know nothing good has ever come from multi-cult ism.
>>
I think it's fucking stupid, why the hell does it matter that you hired a token lesbian or something?

I don't give a shit, I t has nothing to do with how good the game is, or with how the game was developed at all.

waste of time, waste of space and insulting that they think I care.
>>
>>338282659
>AC's sales have been going down since AC3 and this one was the lowest

I suppose it's because the quality went fucking downhill after 2 + expansions

At least Black Fag was somewhat interesting, same with Rogue.
>>
>>338282659
Well good, it's not like the pandering wasn't fucking blatant when the main characters are a person of color, a strong independent woman, and a gay white male.
>>
File: 132942885117.jpg (63 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
132942885117.jpg
63 KB, 554x439
>>338282137
>Whatever.

I don't know why you all get so bent out of shape over this.
>>
>>338282137
I genuinely can't think of even a single game I've played that started with something like this

Or is this one of those threads where everyone is pretending something that isn't real actually is real, a la KotH MMORPG threads
>>
File: 537216.jpg (461 KB, 610x1336) Image search: [Google]
537216.jpg
461 KB, 610x1336
>ubishit tries to make an intro that feeds the ego of special snowflakes
>special snowflakes respond like this

That intro is literally aimed at no one
>>
>>338282137
it's usually some bullshit they say so that when the sjw's get offended, they can just point to that and deflect it so I'm ok with it
>>
>>338283181
It's the first thing you see when you start up Ass Creed Victorian London edition.
>>
>>338283774
Like most people on /v/ I've never played an Assassin's Creed game and most likely never will

Seems like an extremely niche thread
>>
>>338283905
breh
it's the exact opposite
/v/ used to have tons of AC threads and they were surprisingly one of the most civil and lengthy discussions on this board

it all stopped with Unity though, so yeah I guess currently they are niche threads
>>
>>338282471
If it says anything I went to the midnight release of the game and I was the ONLY fucking person there. Don't ask me why I want, I was just desperate to have something new to play.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.