[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get invaded for a duel >opponent starts rolling l1 with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: disconnected.jpg (69 KB, 620x340) Image search: [Google]
disconnected.jpg
69 KB, 620x340
>get invaded for a duel
>opponent starts rolling l1 with the gotthard twinswords
Aaaaaaand disconnected.
>>
ah yes I too am too autistic for multiplayer games
>>
>>338271245
If you know what he is going to do with that can't you counter it or is there no counter?

I don't even play this game but if you know what your oppenent is going for isn't your responsiblity to counter is properly?
>>
>>338272354
That's not how it works in 2016
Kid's ego are too fragile
>>
>>338272354
I could easily just equip a hornet ring and one-shot them but it still doesn't change the fact that they're fucking BORING. Ever since faggotcowboy made his OP build using the Gotthard Twinswords PvP has been completely rampant with tryhard shitters. 9.9 times out of 10 you will encounter one of these fags.
>>
>>338272891
I know it's boring fighting the same fights with shitters using a good build

But just keep pushing their shit in until they are the ones to disconnect from the fear of getting their shit pushed in so hard

If you let them keep winning using a "cheap" tactic what is there to tell them to stop using it?

Just show them they are still shitters eventhough their build or weapon is good

equip that Hornet Ring
>>
>what is parry
>>
Now dont get me wrong I hate the "lmao just parry it" response to all weapons in this game

But that roll attack is the easiest thing to parry in the game
>>
>>338273439
It's pretty iffy (at least for me) I parried a rolling L1, but died from the chip damage.
>>
>playing ff11
>dunes party for like 3 hours
>WHM leaves
>spend another 45 mins looking for a replacement
>fuck this, g2g sorry guys! Thanks so much for the party!
>replacement?
Annnnnnd disconnect
>>
>>338274083
Alternatively
>d/c because a party is full of shitters who can't get their act together.
>go do something else
>log back on an hour or so later
>still in the same fucking party
>welcome back!
>>
>>338273598
getting the parry anim off and still getting hit is utter garbage i can count a number of times where i have very little hp get the read parry but still take the damage and lose. Pvp is really fucking shitty in this game.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.