[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about how awesome this game is? I bought a 360 specifically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 51mBzT7XwPL.jpg (57 KB, 354x500) Image search: [Google]
51mBzT7XwPL.jpg
57 KB, 354x500
Can we talk about how awesome this game is? I bought a 360 specifically for this and I don't regret it one bit. This game is a LOT better than the rest of the series and it might be on par with Symphonia.
>>
>>338263597
>not playing the ps3 version which has a full translation online

Are you even trying?
>>
I swar symphonia fags are worse than even FF7 fags.
>>
Symphonia is shit compared to this. Let it fucking go.
>>
>>338263849
Sorry. I don't feel like playing a game subbed when I can play it dubbed and translated officially. Also I don't want to go though the trouble of modding my ps3 and going through the process of making the translation work. And the topic isn't about how I play the game faggot.
>>
>>338263849
You do realize that requires a CFW PS3, right?
>>
But Symphonia is boring
>>
>>338264610
The characters are awesome though
>>
>>338264671
Only half
>>
>>338264861
Like most RPGs
>>
>>338263597
Pretty fun game. Not sure where I would rank it among other Tales games, but probably close to the top. Combat is generally fun and the plot is alright. When it comes to gameplay, I've had a hard time appreciating Judith, Raven and Karol. I like Yuri, Rita, Patty and Flynn though. If there is one negative worth mentioning it's that enemy and companion AI is absolutely shit. Probably close to the worst in any Tales game I've played.
>>
>>338263597
yeah best part in series as far as im concerned and very good game overall especially ps3 edition..
>>
I played symphonia a while ago with zero experience with the franchise at all, and quite frankly it was underwhelming

then i played Vesperia and was blown away
>>
>>338265218
I really hope that Bandai gives the HD treatment to Vesperia and releases the PS3 version of it with updated graphics and new content. I'd buy that.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.