[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /v/'s opinion on this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Quantum_Break_cover.jpg (70 KB, 432x469) Image search: [Google]
Quantum_Break_cover.jpg
70 KB, 432x469
What's /v/'s opinion on this?
>>
60 bucks for a 10-14 hour game? No thanks phampai
>>
>>338237693
that's a big budget
>>
>>338237693
Best movie of the year so far
>>
>>338237693
Digital only with a total download size of 120gb.
>>
If I ever upgrade to Windows 10 I might play it. Might.
>>
If it wasnt Win10 excl I would maybe bother pirating it. Maybe.
>>
>>338237693
Shitty movie but it's okay when everyone but sony does it
>>
it was.... ok.
I liked the story. And considering that most of the game is live action cutscenes and in engine cutscenes with quite a few walk and talk segments, liking the story is pretty much equal with liking the game.

The actual gameplay wasn't bad but it was really rather basic and didn't actually flow as well as I thought it would.
>>
File: a91.jpg (22 KB, 320x585) Image search: [Google]
a91.jpg
22 KB, 320x585
Just post your favorite baneposts
>>
>>338237693
A very average game. I expected a lot more from Remedy. If you can find the game for $20 its worth the purchase but anything over that to me just isn't worth it. The story is entertaining but the way they include a tv episode after every chapter is really fucking annoying.
>>
About 2 hours of mediocre cover shooter game and 8 hours of a shit Sci Fi original series starring Iceman and Baneposting.
Disappointing doesn't even begin to describe it.
>>
Cia/10
>>
File: Charlie_Wincott_(Episode_3)-01.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Charlie_Wincott_(Episode_3)-01.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>Do you like to follow annoying characters that do nothing for the plot for 20 minutes per act?
>GET IN
>>
Bretty good pirate Max Payne lite
>>
>>338237693
i bought the game for aiden

it was worth it
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.