[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would /v/ be better if they were in control again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Nintendo-and-Microsoft-568701.jpg (16 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo-and-Microsoft-568701.jpg
16 KB, 590x350
Would /v/ be better if they were in control again?
>>
>>338229374
/v/ is best when the competition is relatively equal

once one of the big brands gets an edge on the other you get a bunch of smug fucks shitposting about the one "winning"

it happens to be Sony right now
>>
>>338230420
>it happens to be Sony right now
Sony fans are literally always like this, they just get louder when they're "winning" It was like this back before the PS3/360/Wii were out too because they still got to brag about the PS2.
>>
>>338229374
xbox has done noting good for gaming.
>>
>>338229374
once microsoft gets the fuck out of gaming and nintendo becomes a sony second party things will get better
>>
>>338230420
>it happens to be Sony right now
Yea, for the last twenty years.
>>
>>338231591
You are part of the problem
>>
File: Top 25 this gen.png (468 KB, 2342x1742) Image search: [Google]
Top 25 this gen.png
468 KB, 2342x1742
>>338229374
>Would /v/ be better if they were in control again?
Aside from Sony's shitty fans, Xbox and Playstation are pretty much the same thing. Nothing at all would change if one of them just vanished tomorrow
>>
>>338231574
>Nintendo
>Being exclusive to Sony
>Ever
Sony can't afford Nintendo exclusivity.
>>
>>338229374
They're already is

Nobody just didn't knew it yet
>>
>>338229374

Calling it now; NX is Nintendo Xbox.
>>
/v/ is literally run by PC+Xbox fans

Haven't you noticed they always get the benefit of the doubt and are never challenged?
>>
File: 1410238420235.jpg (141 KB, 540x936) Image search: [Google]
1410238420235.jpg
141 KB, 540x936
>/v/ is apparently ran by sony fanboys
>every sony game thread is shitposted to oblivion and port begged until bump limit
>mustards trying to play the victim
>>
>>338230942
In contrast, Nintendo fans have always been very subdued and humble over the massive success of the
Wii brand.
>>
>>338230420

360 and nintendo fans didn't do it this much

Sonycucks are most asspained
>>
>>338229374
no
there would be more shitposting from whoever is winning. nintendo fanboys were insufferable during the wii generation
>>
>>338235837
>every sony game thread is shitposted to oblivion and port begged until bump limit

>every thread about a Nintendo console or game is shitposted to death by Sony fans
>most threads about an Xbox game or console is shitposted to death by Sony fans
>most threads about PC games or hardware is shitposted to death by Sony fans

>Sony threads get shitposted back and they always blame it on whichever fanbase has the most reason to call the playstation shit
Its funny how Sony fans tell Nintendo fans that games don't matter if your hardware is shit, and they tell PC fans that the hardware doesn't matter if the games are shit.
>>
>>338236065
Have we been on the same /v/? Nintendo fans have been insanely fervent about the Wii, DS, and 3DS success whenever they were successful. They were and still are anything but humble. I'm no console warrior, as I support all platforms, but the hate towards Nintendo fans has about a decade of gloating and horrible behavior on the part of Nintendo fans on /v/ backing it up.
>>
>>338236415
>muh sony boogyman
Okay mustard
>>
>>338236498
the funniest part is how his post was a reply to a "muh PC boogey man" post,
>>
>>338236605
>his post
Okay samefag
>>
>>338229374
Nintendo is moving towards the mobile market. Codename NX is going to come in two forms. One is a is large tablet that connects to your TV and the other will be a cell phone. They both will a small cart similar to the vita's. For mobile devices they will be pretty powerful but won't hold a candle the current consoles and pc's. They're going to market it similar to ipads and iphones.

Screencap this.
>>
>>338235564

Uh no nintendo runs this site followed by sony fanboys

PC guys are a quiet modest minority and xbros keep to themselves
>>
>>338235564
You're full of shit. Xbots are nearly extinct on this board. They get the "benefit of the doubt" because they're never fucking around to challenge anyones arguments or they just don't care to do so.

Source; I enjoy my xbox one.
>>
>Tfw primary gaming platform is xbox
>Hardly any threads for it, and the majority of them just have people who don't even play xbox just shitposting
>One of the last threads for xbots I saw was literally a dude just trying to add girls to his friendslist
Being an xbot is hard. At least I also play on pc and ps4
>>
>>338237894
Every now and then, theres a small comfy xbox thread. And it lasts for a decent amount of time before being shitposted into oblivion.

It sucks. xbox is the only console I have and I can't even discuss it.
>>
>>338229374
>Implying Xbox has ever been in control
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.