[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blacklefield 1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: battlefield1hd.jpg (67 KB, 1440x600) Image search: [Google]
battlefield1hd.jpg
67 KB, 1440x600
>italy and america are two of the three main combatants on the allied side while france and russia aren't included
>>
>Another shitfield thread
Fuck off.
>>
>>338225006
if you dont want to talk about video games, you don't have to announce it to the world fampai
>>
When was the last time America wasn't one of the combatants in a war themed fps? Has there ever been one?
>>
>>338225291
Red Orchestra 2 maybe?

Definitely no triple A games. If you want to get a realer depiction of the world wars, you're gonna have to look into lesser known titles like Verdun
>>
File: 1463646774626.jpg (8 KB, 187x269) Image search: [Google]
1463646774626.jpg
8 KB, 187x269
>he doesn't want to see wacky WW1 Italian hijinks
I personally cannot wait to be honest family.
>>
>>338224905
I refuse to believe this until we have official info about this shit.
>>
>>338226963
italians literally used zerg rush tactics to """"win"""" their battles
>>
>people care this much about a games story when 99% of people buy the game for the multiplayer
>>
>>338227358
Modern BF games force you to play the single player to unlock multiplayer stuff.
>>
>WW1
>America

wut
>>
>someone on /his/ streams a world war 1 movie
>a black character appears out of nowhere
>wewuz and blacklefield posting intensifies
>>
>>338227549
We were here for a few months in 1917
>>
>>338227358
But factions are a part of multiplayer.
>>
>>338231383
And? Do you really care if your character says "let's go" in an American accent over "pip pip cheerio, god save the King!" in a British accent?
>>
>>338225006
i'm sorry this is not an Overwatch thread, i will create one right away master
>>
>>338233003
>American accent
>>
>>338233231
?
Everyone has an accent, Americans included.
>>
>people still posting this meme when its a fuckin preorder skin pack
my sides
>>
>>338224905
>WW1
>allies
>>
>>338227484
To be fair the unlockables from the singleplayer in BF4 are shit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.