[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fallout 4 far harbor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
Oh wow, it's the release date yet no one here is talking about Far Harbor, guess it goes to show how unmemorable Fallout 4 was. People aren't even interested in looking for an excuse to play it again.
>>
>>338216261
Bethesda has burned people 3 times after Morrowind, not too surprising that most don't care to play it now.
>>
Did they just add the survival mode?
>>
Compare the hype for this to Blood and Wine. It's night a day.
>>
The problem is that the premise is not interesting at all. It seems that they focused only on making it big for marketing value than making an interesting setting.

That being said I haven't playes it yet because I'm mad at the Survival Mode. The one thing I was excited about in this game and they managed to fuck it up by making you die from one bullet while at the same time not allowing you to save whenever you want. It's too easy to die unexpectedly and lose 1hr+ of progress and thats not hardcore or difficulty it's plain bullshit.
>>
I got 60 hours out of the base game, and I explored every single area.

It's not worth the re-install. Blood and Wine is right around the corner too and I'm hype as fuck for that.
>>
>>338216261
honestly, you are absolutely correct. did everything in vanilla as soon as it came out, don't want to pay such an obscene amount for DLC
>>
>>338219862
Maybe they can make something like you can only save once every 30 minutes or at beds.
>>
>>338217619

What still amazes me is the "new hardcore" group that spends tons of money on gaming PCs and loves the Youtube/Twitch gaming culture absolutely fucking eat this shallow flavor of the month shit up because they don't actually know anything about video games.
>>
>>338217619
bethesda published skyrim which is the average normalfag's #1 best game of all time, and keep in mind a lot of them also played it on fucking console
>>
>>338219862
this.

>survival difficulty
>go to concord, get power armor
>deathclaw emerges from sewer
>"this should be a really tough fight but i'm confident i'll be able to win"
>1HKO
>immediately turn difficulty down
>>
>>338216261
Well, yeah. Everyone who cared got in on the beta weeks ago. /fog/'s already discussed it to death.
>>
Ive only played like an hour of so of fallout 4, just ran around and got into fights, its kinda boring.

Im still only like half way through skyrim, amd only killedmthe first gryphon in witcher. Casual gaming hahs
>>
>>338219378
On /v/
>>
>>338220362
Why not use one of the buildings as cover?
>>
>>338220362
you suck that much?
>>
i downloaded it this morning and beat it by making the children of atom nuke themselves and wiping the synths out in the name of a blue and pure world with the brotherhood of steel who for some reason where cool with the nuclear submarine or atleast it gave me no option to raid the children of atom aswell
>>
>>338221215
Did they really fucking put synths in this DLC?
>>
>>338220546
>Ive only played like an hour of so of fallout 4, just ran around and got into fights, its kinda boring.
That's basically all there is to fallout 4 apart from settlement management.
>>
>>338221550
Syths are a key thing, there is a colony of just run away synths lead by nick valentines 'brother' which shows nick was a gen 3 prototype... also its been around for like 100 years and is a plotting shit but he used all his memory and thats why he has all that shit in his head in the trailer, he is hooked up to alot stuff so he can still function... he also isnt boss worthy since i one shot him with the lever action rifle from this dlc
>>
>>338221550
Yes, hell the reason you go there is because you're looking for some missing girl that went off to join a synth settlement called Acadia because she thought she might be a synth because of some weird dreams she'd been having lately.
>>
File: 20160519170545_1.jpg (328 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160519170545_1.jpg
328 KB, 1920x1080
i'm playing through far harbor right now and it's pretty okay. fallout 4 itself was just okay. most of what bethesda makes nowadays is just "meh, this is okay".

the island looks alright though, even though you can't see anything because of the fog.
>>
>>338216261
There have been Far Harbor threads all day but they just keep dying, OP.
>>
>>338216261
Or they're not talking about it because it came out at midnight last night and they're playing it right now.
I like DiMA, he's pretty interesting.
>>
>>338221957
she doesnt have a synth component if you kill her i think, the bodies kind of blended together so i forget if i looted it
>>
>>338222306
he is a hippy and a hypocrite, a hip hip if you will
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.