[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some help in DS3.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: florian-shahab-dark-souls-maybe.jpg (886 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
florian-shahab-dark-souls-maybe.jpg
886 KB, 1440x1440
I can't beat Pontiff Sulyvahn solo and I'd like have someone to summon and help me out with this fight. no bitching about the game's quality, I just need some genuine help.
>>
*like to
>>
Id you didn't beat him it means you didn't do enough tries.
Also
>asks for help
>Doesn't even say wich platform he's playing on

You can also summon literally 2 NPC's, so it seems you don't really want to beat him huh
>>
I'm on PS4 and the NPC summons are basically useless.
>>
>>338216686
You didn't try enough then, on the second playthrough i summoned the NPC's and it even felt like a gangbang scenario for pontiff.
I bet you just stood in front of him walking from side to side chugging estus while he chipped your health just because you were too fucking scared to attack him
>>
>>338217021
Wow you're salty as fuck. And no actually I do know how to play these games and I'm not a pussy. Take your bitching to Tumblr.
>>
>>338217545
I see this thread every time i go on /v/. Just keep trying until you are aware on where you fuck up. Crying for help will only make you feel like shit once you beat him.
>>
some general tips:

his 6 hit combo has a huge telegraph where he crosses his swords, get ready to start dodging around him when he activates this, it's not worth trying to attack him

don't get too far away from him

when he begins summoning his clone, wait until the clone has actually appeared before you attack
>>
Is there not a shitload of summon signs already there? Use those Ya big baby.
>>
>>338217687
>>338217769
>>338217790
Thanks for the advice, I'll try that and to use some more Ember and look around more for the signs.
>>
If you need to summon at all to complete the game then you might as well return it.
>>
>>338218014
Use a shield to block most his shit, roll away from long combos, be more aggressive in second phase.
>>
>>338215816
what console? pc?
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 1080x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 1080x600
Is this there a worse boss in the game?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.