[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: DOOM.png (279 KB, 1080x833) Image search: [Google]
DOOM.png
279 KB, 1080x833
Apologize
>>
>>338209220
we never talked shit about the SP and the MP is as shit as in the beta
>>
>>338209220

I'm sorry that you're another mediocre reboot that everyone will forget about in a month.
>>
Scores are useless. Many boring snorefests have 9.0 - 10.0 /10.
>>
Downloading the patch RIGHT NOW lads
>>
>>338209423
>many people liking the game is useless

Hang yourself
>>
As soon as the industry apologizes for raping old IPs constantly.
>>
>>338209507
Bioshock Infinite is fucking garbage and everyone loves it. Same with The Witcher games or the trash Telltalle shits.
>>
What is it with Bethsoft making good reboots/sequels to old series recently?

TNO/TOB was GOAT
nuDoom is good
>>
>>338209669
> Same with The Witcher games

>t. contrarian

fixed it for you senpai
>>
>>338209669
You almost had me until you dropped Witcher.

7/10 made me reply
>>
>>338209220

No, it's genuinely shit.
>>
>>338209854
>>338209926
>Talk to A, then talk to B, then talk to C, then talk to either D or B again

Sorry for not finding this exiting.
>>
How long is the single player? Does it have lots of secrets and how much replay value does it have?
>>
>>338209220
>isn't fast

that's all you needed to tell me

can't wait until people stop praising this lifeless cashgrab within a week
>>
>>338210372
Took me 15 hours on my first play through and I'm going through it again. It's fun as fuck and there's a ton of shit to find.
>>
I haven't played it and I'm not interested enough to buy it. I'll go back to other games and modding classic DOOM.
>>
>>338210473
Just like how your dad wasn't fast enough to pull out and keep your faggot ass from being born.

Kill yourself
>>
I enjoyed the game and I don't care about you're opinions. That is all.
>>
>>338210473
It's infinitely faster than every other modern FPS and it's plenty fast enough to make for intense action in later levels on higher difficulties.
Jesus Christ, /v/ can't let go of a meme even after it is debunked.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.