[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's the modding community for the original Alice? I might
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: latest[1].png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
2 MB, 1920x1080
How's the modding community for the original Alice?
I might just have something in mind.
>>
It's already been done. Good luck finding it a mirror though.
>>
>>338197067
What do you mean?
>Already been done?
>Finding a mirror?
>>
>>338197164
shut up you dumb nerd
>>
>>338197871
Just wanted to get newer and better textures out there. Sheesh.
>>
>>338197164
I'll pm you the mod ;)
>>
>>338197164
I mean someone already made the mod but it's been taken down several times.
>>
>>338198014
I'd love better textures. Please tell more.
>>
>>338198014
It's already been done cuck
>>
>>338198095
While it has, it looks like absolute shit. All they did was sharpen the textures from the 2011 re-release.
>>338198086
Actual upscaling instead of sharpening or other crap like that. Makes everything look amazing.
>>
>>338198014
Oh I thought you meant the lewd mod
>>
>>338198372
Holy fuck, that's what you guys thought I was talking about? Shit, no, I can barely even draw, I can't make those kind of textures!
>>
>>338198776
I wasn't talking about textures
>>
>>338195929
Anyone who played the 2nd game would know why what you want is wrong.
>>
>>338199807
FOR FUCK'S SAKE
I DON'T WANT TO MAKE A LEWD MOD
I JUST WANT TO UPSCALE TEXTURES, AND THAT'S ALL.

Next time I post, I'll be sure to make everything perfectly clear. My fault for not wanting everyone to know (in case it fails.)
>>
>>338199937
Upgrading textures will not up the number of polygons. Nor will it fix the awkward controls and combat.

Your intentions are good, but don't bother.
>>
>>338199937
Dude just stop with the lewd mod shit, it's already been attempted.
>>
>>338200228
Well yeah I know THAT
This is just to test the upscaler.
>>
>guy wants to try and rejuvenate an old classic
>le epic Reddit shitposting occurs

Fuck this place is cancerous, good luck on your mission OP.
>>
>>338199937
shut up and make a lewd mod already
>>
Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to
>>
>>338200337
Then do that, and do not ask /v/. Don't ask me. Don't ask anyone.

Just do it.
>>
Only the insane equate pain with success
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.