[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long before It becomes obsolete? Honestly I enjoyed it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: gmom.png (1 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
gmom.png
1 KB, 225x225
How long before It becomes obsolete?

Honestly I enjoyed it but I'm just ready for the fanbase and community to die
>>
>>338195064
isnĀ“t it dead already? all that seems to remain is small bits of the tumblrina community
>>
>>338195064
Until the next meme game comes out
>>
>>338195064
Games usually keep having fans even after years. There are 20 years old games with still lots of fans.
>>
It caused too much of an impact and sparked too much shitflinging to be forgotten easily

>>338195245
>meme game
This term in itself has become cancerous
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 120x155) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 120x155
Until Sonikku za Hejjihoggu blows it the fuck out
>>
>>338195478
Why do you think this is a productive use of your time
>>
>>338195064
Why does it matter to you if the fans of the game stay or go? You enjoyed the game, why are you bothered by others?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 488x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 488x366
>>338195578
relax
Breathe deep
Take deep breaths
>>
>>338195634
Have you seen the fanbase?
It's just FNAF 2.0
>>
>>338195789
But why do you CARE? You played the game, enjoyed it/hated it, end of story.
>>
>>338195221
It's huge still on Tumblr and that one meme app
Pretty big on Reddit too still
>>
>>338195878
Let me put it this way
I still like browsing the community sometimes
I'm sick of coming across fetish Toriel art
better?
>>
>>338195993
If you hate the community, why do you still browse it? Why does it annoy you so much when you see a picture on the internet? What kind of communities you browse that mixes SFW and NSFW content?
>>
>>338195064
Worthwhile discussions for a single-player game will become rarer but the furry shit is forever. You're basically looking at the Sonic fanbase in a few years.
>>
>>338195749
Why did you dodge the question
>>
>>338195993
Then you're browsing the wrong communities.

Complaining about rule 34 existing on the internet, and blaming everyone who is a fan of the game for its existence, is absolutely, unquestionably retarded.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.