[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you miss the Arcade scene?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Cannon Dance.png (1 MB, 5120x3840) Image search: [Google]
Cannon Dance.png
1 MB, 5120x3840
Do you miss the Arcade scene?
>>
>>338180540
Before my time senpai.
>>
>>338181389

this desu
>>
Short answer yes.
I was born in 1990 so arcades were decent when I was growing up, except I had no ability to really focus on a game til later now that I have MAME. I mostly played light gun shooters, but I would use like 4 quarters til i got a gameover.
>>
Yes, when is Dark Flame coming out?
>>
I've never actually been to an arcade, but I've played a bunch of arcade games on an emulator as a kid. Playing through DnD Tower of Doom with my brothers is one of my best memories of childhood.
>>
Is that game just called "Cannon Dance"
>>
Not at all. They had a place back when home consoles could barely handle real games, but without technological edge they're just places that munch quarters and smell of unwashed people.
>>
>>338182416
thats not true though. I mean the scene could be shit or good depending on where you went

But in generally the guys who actually play arcade games are cool and we all know our etiquette.
Youre supposed to spend a credit and make it last then stop. If you cant logically and skillfully beat it then try again next time.
>>
>>338182116
Cannon Dancer.
>>
Yes and no. All my local arcades became a spot to score pot then went to harsher drugs that brought the cops. The shut down for "unspecified" reasons after that.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.