[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Salt and sanctuary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: salt and safe spaces.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
salt and safe spaces.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
Gets PC release two days ago. No noise on /v/. No reviews.

So...it's shit?
>>
Dark Souls 3 is out so this game is redundant. The only reason anyone paid it any attention was because they were jonesing for some Souls and this was similar.

It's a shit game that outright steals from DaS.
>>
>It's a Souls-like!!
>>
I like it.

You can be a chef.
>>
How long is the game?
>>
>>338180361
>awful art
>not a single new gameplay element that isn't a rip off of Souls other than "it's 2D"

I'll keep my 18 bucks, this is creatively bankrupt garbage.
>>
It's okay.
The 2D sidecroller style works, but barely. It's easier to parry enemies like the bronze knights to death since there's a lack of a 3D environment which would allow more freedom of movement which would make most enemies trivial anyways.

Just pirate it.
>>
>>338180361
It has more of a metro-vania kinda feel going. the combat if like dark souls, which if we are being honest, is where alot of 2D metro-vanias were kinda lacking, so over all a good 2D game with a nice combat system taken from a decent off series and the elements of metrovania everyone is a fan of, its a solid game, have not beaten it, but id assume 20 hours gameplay at this rate.
>>
I thought it was fun
>>
>>338180361
Anyone who cares has already played it. No one cares anymore.
>>
>>338180361
I remember seeing screenshots of this game a while back and people gushing over it, but I guess those were cherry-picked like ugly because the screenshots on Steam are insanely ugly
>>
>>338180361

Is there a mod to replace the horrible faces with cute anime girls' instead? If not I'm not playing
>>
>>338180361
I've been a fan of the studio's work for a while, and if this is just more of the same like The Dishwasher or Charlie Murder, then that's fine by me.
>>
>>338180361
>$15+ for indie shit

Die.
>>
>>338182390
Give it time. Mods will make the game less stale and ugly
>>
>>338180361
I'm waiting for the vita release.
>>
>>338180361
I mean, I've already played the game once. Unless they're planning to add extra content/DLC, I'll just stick to the PS4 version.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.