[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SO I TOLD ZER0 TO WAIT AN ENTIRE PATCH UNTIL BAYONETTA WAS NERFED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: zer0.jpg (28 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
zer0.jpg
28 KB, 480x360
SO I TOLD ZER0 TO WAIT AN ENTIRE PATCH UNTIL BAYONETTA WAS NERFED SO HE CAN COMPETE AGAIN AND HE ACTUALLY DID IT! THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!
>>
There is not a single likable person that plays Smash except for Amsa.
>>
>>338171928
Most Melee top players are fine, and the actual people I see at tournaments are bros
Sm4sh players tend to be egotistical fatasses in both areas though
>>
>>338171928
Melee players are the worst. They keep shitting on Smash 4 and its players rather than playing Melee.
>>
What about his "injury"?
>>
>>338172229
this is the most ridiculous fucking communist argument, where do you redditors get the idea that you can say something that dumb and be taken seriously
>>
Nerfing Bayonetta is SEXIST!

OMG FUCK YOU NINTENDO!
>>
>>338172067

You have a literal autist who jerks off in peoples beds, a complete fatass asshole, a cuck swede, and an annoying hippie as your top players in Melee.

No.
>>
>>338172451
It was a small puncture wound on his middle finger.

I've had something similar and it never stopped me from playing vidya.
>>
>>338172451
It healed the same day the patch was announced.
>>
File: 1402369503884.jpg (21 KB, 218x265) Image search: [Google]
1402369503884.jpg
21 KB, 218x265
>>338171747
>MY HAND IS MAGICALLY HEALED NOW THAT SHIEK AND DIDDY ARE IN THE TOP 3 AGAIN
>>
Why didn't he just main Bayo?
>>
>>338175442
He would rather make videos bitching about her so developers take notice and nerf her
>>
>>338172992
my first thought was that it could easily be spun this way for clicks. but girls don't play smash so none of them probably even know this happened
>>
>>338175442
>zero mains bayo
>his followers start maining bayo
>bayos in the top 8
>zero wrecks other top players with bayo
>they get frustrated and switch to bayo
>scene stagnates
>sm4sh scene dies
>zero loses his source of income since sm4sh tourneys are no more and no one wants to watch another bayo in the sea of bayos on twitch
>zero becomes homeless and dies

Alternatively

>zero mains bayo
>finally has the community backlash against him callig him a sellout
>loses twitch support
>zero doesnt care because he needs that tournament dosh for his mcnuggies
>zero forgot to calculate that other bayos had a headstart since day one
>zero fades into another faceless bayo main who loses to better bayo mains
>no support on twitch or winning tournies
>zero becomes homeless and dies

Zero knows switching to bayo would singlehandedly the sm4sh scene. He already killed it with his shitty playstyle but him maining bayo would put the final nail in the coffin.
>>
File: fox wall.png (851 KB, 1024x1365) Image search: [Google]
fox wall.png
851 KB, 1024x1365
>>338171928
Armada is likable
>>
>>338177049
Didn't he refuse to play Bayo?

Why are people suddenly saying he's going to play her?
>>
>>338173026
M2K, HBox, Armada and Mango.
Yeah, but we also have based PPMD the neckbeard extraordinaire.
>>
>>338172451
Apparently some weird growth on his middle finger that he had to get removed and it hurt like a butch. Looks like a tiny puncture wound
>>
>>338178253
Because zero always mains the top tiers like the little bitch he is.
>>
>>338171928
Abadango, or just Japanese players in general tbhfampai
>>
>>338178253
It was a what if thing
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.