[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never played Skyward Sword, is it worth playing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: SS.png (2 MB, 1600x899) Image search: [Google]
SS.png
2 MB, 1600x899
Never played Skyward Sword, is it worth playing?
>>
>>338155313
no
>>
Only to experience how awful it is

Like playing Sonic 06
>>
Yes. It's been some years, so now it's a completely underrated Zelda title that /v/ will praise.
But don't wait too long, because in a few years when the revised version releases it'll be an overrated game again, and /v/ will shit on it.
>>
>>338155496
>it's a completely underrated Zelda title that /v/ will praise
Maybe you should look at the two posts above yours.
>>
>>338155313

I don't think there's a single Zelda game I didn't enjoy playing. It's just that this one takes steps back in a lot of areas while taking very small steps forward in others. So compared to others in the series, it's not one of the best, but it's still a good game.
>>
>>338155481

Really?
Comparing Sonic 06 a completly broken game, with SS that has little issues?
>>
>>338155496
That only happens when the contrarian faggots on /v/ shit on a new game that's actually good in order to feel special. This game actually sucks, so what you said doesn't apply.
>>
>>338155757
>SS
>Little issues

The game has almost no good aspects
>>
>>338155313
No, awful game
>>
It stands to this day as the only Zelda game I bought and never finished-motion controls are awful as is the repetitiveness of this game. You're better off picking up literally any 3d Zelda game
>>
File: zDodoh.jpg~original.jpg (180 KB, 450x363) Image search: [Google]
zDodoh.jpg~original.jpg
180 KB, 450x363
>>338155920
Try not using a broken Wiimote the next time you play it then.

Controls are fine, backtracking isn't an issue if you play like you're SUPPOSED to & set-up short-cuts along the way. Literally the only bad aspect of the game is this fucker right here.
>>
>wanting /v/'s advice
play it yourself and find out fag

It's a good game if you ask me tho
>>
>>338156623
Not the person you're replying to but you're visiting the same 3 areas, collecting the same things each time to start a new temple and facing the same fucking boss three/four times? That's repetitiveness right there.

Motion controls aren't great either. They're accurate about 80% of the time I found, that's good but not good enough at all
>>
>>338156623
The dude that ran the minigames that gives a shit load of money? What's wrong with him?
>>
>>338155313
If you really like zelda games, you're gonna enjoy it.
>>
>>338155496
>now it's a completely underrated Zelda title that /v/ will praise.

But anon, Zelda U needs to come out first
>>
>>338155313
>zelda
no
>>
Not counting CDi games, there are no bad zelda games. As far as the 3D games go, this is probably the least good one, but it's still good.
>>
>>338155313
It's pretty cool. Some of the boss designs are the best part though.
>>
>>338155313
No.
>>
>>338156623
>Try not using a broken Wiimote the next time you play it then.
Every time this argument.

Never about the game design, always just "it works".
>>
>>338155313
If you like combat, it's pretty fun.
>>
does it work well in dolphin?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.