[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: k.jpg (170 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
170 KB, 1920x1080
Now that the dust has settled can we all agree that it's a fun game for a few days, but ultimately not worth 40€? A more fitting price would be at 20€ range.
>>
>>338141303
if they will really make a lot of free content that's not too bad
>>
>>338141303
I'd get it for 30. Maximum.
>>
>>338141382
don't you think they aren't going to make expansions with new maps / characters?
>>
>>338141382
>lot content
>free content
Pick one.
>>
>>338141303
Personally I'll be waiting till it inevitably goes on sale

The game will do well enough do to all the fucking marketing that the playerbase should still be intact
>>
I played for the entire beta and am still not satisfied, although I do have an addictive personality
>>
>>338141303
No, but we can all agree that OP is a faggot.
>>
>>338141303
>Now that the dust has settled

So now we can use this meme before a game is officially released?
>>
File: mercy.png (150 KB, 320x321) Image search: [Google]
mercy.png
150 KB, 320x321
>>338141592
>Thinking Overwatch, a Blizzard game, will ever go on sale ever
>>
I was bored by the end of the beta. I'm sure it'll last me a month or two.
>>
>>338141303
I mean i think it will have a good future for free content/expansions. If you'll notice all other $60 games have expansions and content updates. Hearthstone and HotS have real money options and are both free.
>>
>>338143541
I wonder where is this meme from because every sane person knows their games go on sale and because they let you know about it
>>
>>338143541
Diablo 3 on consoles is still 70€
i mean, what the fuck?
>>
I paid £25 for it and I think it's definitely worth that much. All of the people I played the beta with are buying it for £30 too.

No way I'd pay the full price though.
>>
>>338143845
Yeah, itll go on sale in about a year when the game's population is drastically reduced and the hype is gone, leaving a dull husk of a game. But good luck though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.