[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything that would make you see yourself legitimately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1462220148474.jpg (70 KB, 637x718) Image search: [Google]
1462220148474.jpg
70 KB, 637x718
Is there anything that would make you see yourself legitimately quit gaming?

>Netflix style streaming of games becomes the norm and physical games are phased out
>>
shit games like overwatch getting millions of drones to drop their money as they stand in awe in front of their waifus is enough to make me anhero, games are already dead, no passion put into them, profit profit profit
>>
>>338141107
I think as Internet infrastructure improves streaming games will be OK, I would only quit if they move to a subscription service only model
>>
>>338141107
>>Netflix style streaming of games becomes the norm and physical games are phased out
Won't happen for a long time due to bandwidth caps in the United States.
>>
>>338141107
did you mean digital? games that are downloaded on your harddrive so you don't have to keep an easily broken disc around?
some that the PC has been doing for year and should be the norm?
>>
>>338141249
>streaming games will be OK
to me, it will never be OK. If a game is exclusive to streaming services, once the game is pulled, it will actually be lost forever.
>>
Game streaming works great in arcades in japan.

Once google fiber is rolled out across the US, we'll probably see a return of services like gametap and onlive, and PSnow and I know there's another existing one will probably be bolstered by it.
>>
Ill always go back to play old games
>>
>>338141373

He clearly said "streaming". Why the fuck do you read what you want to read?
>>
gamergate winning
>>
>>338141240
this

OVERWATCH BATTLEBORN DOTA LOL STARCRAFT MLG EVO TWITCH

this shit aint video games
>>
>>338141107

>Selling games in pieces becomes the norm
>Always online in every game
>broken games at launch is normal
>Augment your pre-order becomes a normal thing

that and what you said OP
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 930x523) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 930x523
>>338141107
Nothing is gonna make me stop gaming. I can just go back to a previous gen.
>>
File: 1446438412591.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1446438412591.png
2 MB, 1280x720
>>338141107
a gf.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.