[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CENSORED! I'm sure /v/ will be furious about this and fight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: not anime tits so who cares.png (202 KB, 650x703) Image search: [Google]
not anime tits so who cares.png
202 KB, 650x703
CENSORED!

I'm sure /v/ will be furious about this and fight against this injustice because it's not like /v/ only cares about censorship when it's about waifus, right? Expect this thread to get 500 replies just like a DOAX3 or Fatal Frame V thread would get.
>>
Why was it banned?
Is it ultra-violent?
>>
You are correct /v/ won't care, but it's not because of a lack of waifus, it's because that's mobileshit
>>
But OP, it isn't a game.
>>
Based apple removing nongames.
>>
What the hell? Why all these shitty replies? I thought censorship was NEVER okay
>>
>>338139697
>never
it's only not okay if we care about the game

otherwise, who gives a flying fuck
>>
How can not game be inappropriate in the non-games store on the non-game platform?
>>
File: 1459490381430.jpg (1 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1459490381430.jpg
1 MB, 1536x2048
>>338139697

>if you get upset when a company does a shoddy localization on a game you were looking forward to you HAVE to care about every instance of censorship or you're a hypocrite
>>
>>338139697
Only underage weebs give a shit about this stuff. Other people care about gameplay. I'd be mad as hell if actual gameplay gets cut, or games outright get banned (a game not being localized =/= banned BTW) but otherwise who cares
>>
File: 1459280080349.jpg (18 KB, 296x314) Image search: [Google]
1459280080349.jpg
18 KB, 296x314
>>338139396
Does it depict Palestinian children as people?
>>
>>338139925
Well you are a hypocrite if you're one of the faggots constantly screaming "censorship is never okay"
>>
>>338139396
>shitskin games
>games
>>
>>338139697
Anon, you are underestimating the mind of the virgin weeb. They are so hard up you wouldn't believe.
These cringe crusaders want to launch a holy war on censorship, but ONLY over animu tits. Another game which is coming out soon is having blood censored, and /v/ shrugged it's collective shoulders. But the second some cleavage disappears you can be sure these fucking losers will be losing their fucking minds over it. Because they have nothing else. They don't like any games other than their fapbait pandering garbage and they certainly don't have girlfriends to take their minds off their 2D fantasies. It's all they have, so they kick and scream and have absolutely no self-awareness for how pathetic and embarrassing they look. Companies continue to ignore them because they don't lose face with any rational, average person, they just lose the "loyalty" of screeching autistic shutins who will announce a boycott at the drop of a hat, or planned to pirate your games from the beginning. Money is not lost by ignoring these sad sacks of shit.
>>
The answer is simple OP; the ones that complain about each case of censorship are the people the censored content caters to. As this is not catering to the /v/ audience, it is no surprise /v/ does not care, just like how many girls won't be quick to complain about the removal of sexy swimsuits even if they are against censorship in general, simply because that specific content does not interest them.

I assume this is not a hard concept for you to grasp? I think the Muslim community would be more outraged over this incident.
>>
>>338140134

Shitposting on /v/ and signing a petition isn't a crusade.
>>
>>338139507

Correct opinion.
>>
>>338140169
It sure isn't but the way people talk in censorship threads makes it sound like they're fighting to save western civilization when all they're doing is crying over loli pantsu
>>
What about the slippery slope...? Guys...?
I thought we had to care about all game censorship or they'd come for something you care about next...?
>>
>>338139396
>not anime tits so who cares
more like
>not a game and on iShit so who cares
>>
>>338140929
So you're a censorship apologist
Fuck off SJW
>>
>>338140134
Sadly true
>>
>mudslimes
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.