[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of people who unironically say git gud when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 14
What do you think of people who unironically say git gud when talking about Dark Souls?
>>
Thats usually all you need to do with any game
>>
just because some edgy faggots started using your meme that doesn't mean its rotten and you should start hating on everyone who uses it
>>
I usually don't think favorably about people that talk about Dark Souls in the first place. How it got so popular is beyond me.
>>
>>338132538

le hard rpg game
>>
>>338132479
Some femboy spic invented the gitgud mean, it was ruined from the start
>>
>What do you think of people who unironically say git gud when talking about Dark Souls?
reddit, only reddit
>>
>>338132538
Game with a reputation for difficulty (deserved or not) = hardcore gamer cred
>>
>>338132324
Hey everyone it's githony gudtano here
>>
>>338132324
get out here polygon

we know you suck at videogames
no need to turn it into a social issue
>>
>>338132629
no single personalized individual can claim that they invented the meme, because we as the community of anonomous individual create the meme by repeating it. Some faggot could have said it, but it would have been forgotten in the next minute if not for us.
>>
File: 1355433489167.png (50 KB, 500x344) Image search: [Google]
1355433489167.png
50 KB, 500x344
>>338132324
>straight sword
>thinks he's good
hilarious. call me when you can beat people with a whip consistently.
>>
>>338132324
I try to avoid it, but sometimes it's just the only answer to be given.
>>
>>338132324
White "people" are so repulsive.
>>
>>338133221
>call me when you can beat people with a whip consistently.
But there are no blacks in the game
>>
>>338133359
lol bretty good anon
>>
>>338133359
there are usually people of color though. thats close enough
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 640x1001) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 640x1001
>>338132324
Kek.
>>
"Git Gud" should only be a response of endearment towards people that give up. It shouldn't be a mockery, it shouldn't be you laughing at the top of the mountain. It should be a saying that gets people around you motivated.
>>
>>338133612
Kek
>>
>>338133612
Lol
>>
>>338133612

Post his reply
>>
>>338133612
Why do this anon?
>>
File: 1462910797535.jpg (52 KB, 500x584) Image search: [Google]
1462910797535.jpg
52 KB, 500x584
It's funny how souls babbies STILL think that their games are hard
>>
>>338134138
Hasn't replied yet.
>>
>>338133751
People would still be as butthurt as people like OP though.
>>
>>338134170
It's
Funny
How
You
And
Judge
Another
Fellows
Actions.

Kill
Yourself
Faggot
>>
>>338132538
>I usually don't think favorably about people that talk about Dark Souls in the first place.
That is one of the most fedora things I've heard in a while
Why not just use "mouthbreather" and "enlightened" while it too
>>
>>338132324
The DaS series is easier than any other game that isn't designed for casuals though. Games like Monster Hunter and Ninja Gaiden are harder. Hell, even Sephiroth in KH is possibly harder than any boss I've ever fought in any of the DaS games. This whole meme started with casual PC players that were proud to get a semi-difficult game to play. Does PC not have any more difficult games, or do the casuals just not know they exist?

Before anyone tries to start some sort of console war bullshit, I would like to clarify that I am not calling all PC players casual. Every system has casuals on it. Its the world we live in now.
>>
fuck off SJW
>>
>>338134230
git calm
>>
File: 1430511510334.jpg (34 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1430511510334.jpg
34 KB, 640x427
>>338134170
I like this image, you know the guy played the game and got the jist of it. They probably enjoyed it enough to make this image mocking the idiots in the community.
>>
>>338132479
It's always been fucking retarded though. It was the PC crowd after getting Dark Souls finding ways to be elitist jackasses about everything in the game.

People who use "git gud" are retards. That's not to say that you shouldn't tell people to get better at a game, but "git gud" was a way to sidestep giving any advice because the person either didn't have any advice, is unable to articulate how to get better, or just a way to be an elitist gatekeeper to some imaginary e-peen club.
>>
>>338134443
*gist
>>
>>338134440
"Calm" means "work" in Uldu.

I am at work, hence I am getting "calm".

Joke is on you, fagtron.
>>
>>338134496
git gud fag
>>
>>338134496
>Hey guys I'm having trouble with this boss, I can't seem to understand how to counter this and that
>Just do this faggot
>Ok thanks

>FUCK THIS GAME FUCKING SUCKS ENEMY TRACKING IS ASS I DIE IN 2 HITS AND I GET INVADED ALL THE TIME AND THE HITBOXES HIT ME FROM MILES AWAY AND I GOT FUCKING AMBUSHED IT SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS
>Git gud

It's always been this in it's core and I fail to see the problem.
>>
>>338132324
I hate it. But at the same time it's the only thing you can say to someone who's shit. Necessary evil I suppose.
>>
>>338132324
>zapzalka
its like the polish immigrants came to usa and gov misspelled their surname on the papers
>>
/v/ shitting on people telling them to git his, despite the countless threads about the nameless king.

Nameless king is easy as fuck, it's just the first and only fight vigor shitters getting punished

Champion Gunyr is objectively the harder fight, but vigor faggots wouldn't know because his damage is quite low.
>>
>>338134628
>Hey guys I'm having trouble with this boss, I can't seem to understand how to counter this and that
>git gud
>kay...
>>
>>338134302
Are you actually asking me to call you a mouthbreather?

Did you think this through, moron? Go play your souls trash and fuck off.
>>
>>338134748
You really do sound like you should fuck off back to >>>/reddit/
>>
>>338132538
Talking about any of the From games is fine, it's just when you get faggots that claim everything but be Dark Souls or like the image in OP does it become retarded and the same could be said of any game and it's fanbase. Unfortuently for From fans casuals leaped onto the series like a fucking cancer because of the "lel so hard" meme so it's forever tarnished like Ninja Gaiden for example.
>>
>>338132479

Actually it does.
>>
>>338134738

>>338134468

Oh man look at all those obnoxious faggots telling OP to git gud
Obviously you're going to post it in that thread in a few minutes to prove your "point"
>>
>>338134628
You could still answer "Just do this, faggot," with various advice, in the second instance. The only reason you're using "git gud" in the second instance is because the person doing it is being an intentionally inflammatory, combative shithead.

But the problem is that "gid gud" didn't end up just being the response to dickheads, it became the response to 99% of people asking for help or advice with the game because of the aforementioned reasons.
>>
>>338132538
It's not an hard game and there's thousands of games with the same difficulty on the ps2 or any earlier console, but it's one the few modern AAA games that don't treat the players as blubbering mongoloids
>>
>>338134896
>The only reason you're using "git gud" in the second instance is because the person doing it is being an intentionally inflammatory, combative shithead.
And that's what we should fucking do. No one should spoonfeed salty faggots who turn into DSP at the sight of losing a few times.

>it became the response to 99% of people asking for help or advice with the game because of the aforementioned reasons.
Nice headcanon numbers.
>>
>>338134887
>thread has barely even started
>look at all these people ignoring the OP and talking about their waifu

also bloodborne is different community, mostly because it's not on PC I only played souls on PC but I stand by this
>>
>>338132324
Is he saying strait swords are better than heavy weapons? If so, that is a strait up lie. The reach, damage, and lack of staggering makes them superior to strait swords.

If he is saying that he is so skilled that he can beat superior weapons, I just highly doubt it. Using "git gud" that much is a sign of someone who lacks skill. Every skilled person I've seen or played with doesn't mind talking in complete sentences and giving out advice. Hell, "git gud" faggots are usually the ones complaining about gank squads. Show me someone who can handle a 6 person gank squad, and uses the term "git gud".
>>
>>338135012
The fact that you think there's a massive segragation between Souls fans because of the platform is sad, and plain false. /v/ alone has way more idorts than you'd think and strawpolls have told us that much.
>>
>>338135086
>Show me someone who can handle a 6 person gank squad
I haven't played the third one but a 6 person gank squad sounds stupid and unwinnable.
>>
>>338132324
autism.
>>
>>338134992
I just said "git gud" was fine when using it for salty faggots who want to rage because dying in a video game is unheard of to them, but when someone is genuinely asking for help or tries to discuss why something might be poorly designed in a civil manner, the GIT GUDs still come out.

>Nice headcanon numbers
It's a colloquial number used to illustrate a point, not a sourced statistic, you pedantic cock.
>>
>>338134887
wasn't me
>>338135135
>>
>>338135145
I've seem people fucking up 4 people squads with some glaive weapon
>>
>>338132538
It's a good game.

I liked it because it was very atmospheric, had some interesting lore, and was fun to journey through. Especially with a friend by your side to mess around with.
>>
>>338132324
>souls fanbase
>>
>>338135328
>it's a good game
>only positives have nothing to do with the gameplay
yeah, i bet circlestrafing every enemy encounter is atmospheric to you.
>>
>>338135196
>It's a colloquial number used to illustrate a point, not a sourced statistic, you pedantic cock.
Then maybe don't fucking do that to make a point you cum-fizzling faggot. Have you ever thought that maybe you pay too much attention to these morons because they irritate you more? You know, a vocal minority and all that? Listening to one ore two dumb fucks per thread provoking shitposting on /v/ every now and then and suddenly over-exaggerating - no, sorry, using "colloquial numbers" to make something sound more objective is just fucking idiotic.
>>
>makes other pvp who sent you hatemail mad as fuck
>makes the meme police mad as fuck
>makes video game jounalists mad as fuck
>makes people who are bad the game and acting like /v/ is gamefaqs mad as fuck

What's the problem with git gud, again? It's six characters and pisses everyone off ESPECIALLY when they're bad at video games.
>>
>>338135145
It depends on how you play and how they play. You just gotta control the crowd and avoid getting hit. Not all of them are going to be on the host's team, so there lies potential to getting them to accidentally attack each other. Another nice thing to do is to wear the silvercat ring and get idiots to jump off high heights with you. They take the fall damage, and you get to do free attacks because they thought they could get you with a drop attack, leaving them vulnerable for a long time.

Winning in this game is all about being smart and getting others to be dumb.
>>
>>338135536
because it's on par with "You mad?"
>>
>>338135536
It's actually 7 characters.

The space counts as an alphabetic input.
>>
>>338135536
People associate a tone with git gud nowadays. You know, because I can't possible be bad at videogames, how dare someone tell me I should improve, they must be an elitist cock!
>>
>>338135524
The gameplay isn't bad.

It's not SHIT, but it's nothing mind-blowing either. Fighting the bosses is the best part, you have to learn how to counter-act their moves.
>>
>>338135526
I'm done talking to you. Back to Rebbit you go.
>>
>>338135640

gitgud
>>
I don't blame them. Souls isn't difficult.
>>
>>338132479
someone post the shirt
>>
>>338135725
Kill yourself
>>
>>338132324
I know that most people who say it are absolutely terrible themself. I've seen it first hand often enough.
>>
it would make sense if it were a competitive game like a fighting game or team based shooter thing

but annoying when people use it to deflect criticism. I think the game is good but the mechanics are pretty basic and not that great. I mainly play for the atmosphere, bosses, enemies, lore, etc.
>>
File: git gud.png (360 KB, 619x557) Image search: [Google]
git gud.png
360 KB, 619x557
https://archive.is/GzGDz
>>
>>338135869
>vital importance to observe when other people are bad at games
not like I expected anything else from video game journalism but man, way to coat shit with venom and blow it out of proportion
this guy literally got called a shitter online so hard he wrote an article about it
and then probably shot some walls in DOOM afterwards
>>
>>338134318

>monster hunter
>hard

lol. MH is boring. not difficult
>>
File: 1429167298181.jpg (268 KB, 816x816) Image search: [Google]
1429167298181.jpg
268 KB, 816x816
>>338135869
>mfw some aussie explained the wooden spoon thing to me
>>
>>338135746
That's better.
>>
>>338135869
Was this written by the same tard who said that the "gameplay" part of games should be skippable as its a "barrier of entry" for the story?
>>
>>338135986
The what thing?
>>
>>338133221
git gud XDD
>>
>>338136025
Someone explained the meaning behind giving someone a wooden spoon.
>>
>>338132324
Why waste your breath saying "Learn attack patterns, weapon movesets, memorize the map layout and improve your reaction time " if you can just say GIT GUD
>>
>>338134318
>Before anyone tries to start some sort of console war bullshit, I would like to clarify that I am not calling all PC players casual. Every system has casuals on it. Its the world we live in now.

Then why are you specifically referencing PC players?

>>338135976
>he didn't get past LR
very definition of casual
>>
>>338136061
Did your mom never spank your ass when you were a kid?

She should have.
>>
This thread desperately needs that comic of /v/ looking into the future and seeing feelfags hug each other over losing at a boss
>>
>>338136064
because people want to discuss video games?
Like do you run into a room where theres a discussion and say " your fucking wrong" and then run out screaming like an autist and punch the wall because you forgot to say you're not your?
>>
>>338135725
Did you respond to yourself to false flag? What a ridiculous thing to do.
>>
>>338135976
You forgot the 'er' on hard. Harder is used to compare difficulty between two games, and does not mean either game is to be considered hard. As for casuals, they would indeed find MH to be hard. Yet MH is not known for a "le prepare to die" meme, even if it is harder than DaS.

>>338136116
>Then why are you specifically referencing PC players?
Because PC players are the ones that started the "git gud" meme. How hard is that to understand? If it was all DaS players, then I would reference all casuals. Until it released on PC though, DaS was capable of getting civilized discussions.
>>
File: 1444347624538.png (415 KB, 654x702) Image search: [Google]
1444347624538.png
415 KB, 654x702
>>338136321
If that wasn't you then maybe you can now seriously respond to me and explain how you personal experience with shitposters is the law?
>>
File: 1200231459929.jpg (42 KB, 384x494) Image search: [Google]
1200231459929.jpg
42 KB, 384x494
It's probably a sign the game difficulty might be a little overtuned or RNG-dependent.
>>
>>338136217
They don't have to take git gud as a definite answer.
But if they complain about not being able to beat a boss while everyone else can, they should really consider getting gud.
>>
>>338136445
>Because PC players are the ones that started the "git gud" meme
Afro owns a PS4.
>>
>git gud
We only have our selfs to blame for this meme. Git gud was a mistake.
>>
>>338136446
Here's your serious response: Back to Rebbit with you
>>
>>338136486
Sorry, no clue who afro is. I don't pay attention to ecelebs and all that shit.
>>
>>338135869

lol. video games journalism is so fucked

he reviewed the homefront game without playing it. if film critics were as honest about reviewing films based on their trailers as this guy is about reviewing a game he apparently played even less of than his colleague than no on would listen to him

also its perfectly reasonable to call a reviewers credibility into question based on their usage of what they review. if they can't, or don't, play a game correctly then why should their opinion matter? that'd be like a sex toy reviewer sticking a dildo in their ear or up their ass without lube and complaining that it didnt feel great. or a cack handed amateur bass player reviewing a new guitar or drum kit and saying "didn't sound great desu"

no other industry would stand for it. despite, or in complete opposition to, what games journalists claim, its their sector of the industry that needs to grow up. theyre not special snowflakes, you dont get a participation medal, your opinion does not matter as much as someone more talented or experienced
>>
>>338136579
>I am ignorant and thus I'm still right :^)
>>
>>338136445
>Because PC players are the ones that started the "git gud" meme.
Because you said so?
>>
>>338136446
So you did respond to yourself to false flag? What in the fuck.

I haven't interacted with the /v/ Souls community since DS2 released primarily because after Dark Souls was released on PC, threads became nothing but GIT GUD. That's how it reached meme status because it was spewed endlessly. It was used so often that it became ironic and basically trolling to use it for the reasons outlined in >>338135536. I'm not really going to address you sperging about me using hyperbole because, to be honest, it perfectly illustrates that you are, in fact, a pedantic cock.

I will continue to not interact with the /v/ Souls community because people like you apparently make it up and you are literally advocating the unironic use of "git gud," exemplifying why people who use it unironically are justifiably ridiculed.
>>
>>338136715
Are you fucking kidding me? You'd have to be retarded to think PC players didn't start it
>>
>>338134496
>but "git gud" was a way to sidestep giving any advice because the person either didn't have any advice, is unable to articulate how to get better, or just a way to be an elitist gatekeeper to some imaginary e-peen club.
Wrong. Git gud was the standard answer given whenever someone whined about shit being too hard or "unfair".
>>
>>338136715
No, because it is common knowledge for anyone that was browsing /v/ since at least the time the meme was started. Are you new to /v/?
>>
>>338135869
>i actually play tic tac toe FOR FUN
>>
>>338132324
ive never used it and still havent known what that shitty sounding meme means. whats that anyway. does it mean "trial and error"?
>>
>>338133221
whips are just as broken as anything else is

i've killed countless people with the weapon art using the regular whip
>>
>>338136753
You know, the fact that I more or less ignored the "back to rebbit" poster with the benefit of the doubt that it's a third party and yet you're still appealing towards it like a fucking dumbass raises some flags.

>I will continue to not interact with the /v/ Souls community because people like you apparently make it up
Good riddance. I've never "advocated" the use of git gud, all I've said is that it's fucking retarded to get your panties in a bunch and get triggered over someone telling an enraged shitter to get good, and that's it. I'll live happily knowing I'll never be as sad as someone who avoids threads on korean tapestry imageboards because of a two word meme.
>>
>>338136786
Maybe for all of the first day of its use, but it quickly became used to respond to anything and everything. I specifically recall visiting threads to see what the game was like, because I never actually heard of it when it was limited to consoles. Every thread I visited, and even asked questions in, was always greeted with git gud. A real question about the game may get answered eventually, but not before getting a large supply of "git gud" before hand. Shit was horrible, and never tried the game due to that until I talked with someone in person about the game.
>>
>>338136629
>he reviewed the homefront game without playing it
What?
>>
File: 1446375795378.png (11 KB, 343x543) Image search: [Google]
1446375795378.png
11 KB, 343x543
>>338137079
>when it was limited to consoles
>git gud
but git gud was coined by onlyafro who made videos of the PC version
why do you lie?
>>
>>338137463
afro was a 360 fag before the pc release, not sure if he had ps3 as well

source: i killed him and his gank squad in the forest a bunch of times
>>
>>338137795
The Souls community's use of git gud was still practically non-existant before the HE'S BACK faggotry
>>
>>338137108
he states in the article that he called a friend of his who also reviewed the game the night before release, after their reviews had been published, and realised during the conversation that despite playing the game longer than his friend, he didnt get as far in the game

so he might have played the game, for some unspecified amount of time, but he didnt beat it
>>
>>338137969
Most reviewers don't. At least these days where you're more likely to do a weekly review on a website instead of one major review with a few quickies for a monthly magazine.
>>
>>338137463
Huh? I said I never heard of Dark Souls when the game was limited to consoles. How is that a lie? Also, git gud was a phrase well before DaS even existed.

Looking at some of his videos, I'm not seeing git gud being used anywhere. I didn't check videos after the git gud became widespread, but there really is no point in that. Either way, can you point out where he is actually using git gud?
>>
>>338132629
>Onlyafro invented get good

Are you stupid?
>>
>>338138096

i know they dont. but the fact that this is an openly discussed and known fact is just disgraceful.

imagine a film or music critic admitting openly to writing a full review based on a trailer or sampler. imagine the entire journalism industry based on those media forms was doing it and being open about it
>>
>>338138216
my reading comprehension failed, sorry.
see
>>338137939
>>
>>338138308
If that video helped spread git gud, why isn't it actually in the video?
>>
File: d06.jpg (74 KB, 600x888) Image search: [Google]
d06.jpg
74 KB, 600x888
>>338138454
Fanbase association. Refer to this and many more cancerous images. Afro's videos were the most massive boost for the wew so ironic MLG #yolo gitgud mentality
>>
>>338132324
Common the guy's like 16 and already bald. Give him a break
>>
File: 1441418714566.png (16 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
1441418714566.png
16 KB, 200x300
>>338132324
I think it's retarded.
I don't really care though, it's pretty much the current "u mad", so whatever man.
>>
File: 141232932894.jpg (142 KB, 480x344) Image search: [Google]
141232932894.jpg
142 KB, 480x344
>>
>>338138707
Congratulations, you're part of the problem.
>>
>>338135869

I hate that guy. I hope he falls in a woodchipper while carrying his firstborn
>>
>>338138728
How in the everloving fuck is this a thread about liberals
>>
>>338132479
yes it does
>>
>>338138738
Alright.
>>
>>338132538
LE SO HARD XD
>>
>tfw I just beat Ormstein and Smough.
I feel so good and stupid at the same time. I took a 6 week break from my playthrough because I'd hit a wall and time away from a game helps me with it.
I'd gotten decent at taking care of Ormstein first but I'd always die to Super Smough because I'd always get hit with his super butt slam's lightning frying me.
>tfw I was always trying to dodge it and I found out that you can just block it with your shield and only take a tiny bit of chip damage.
Walking through that next door and seeing that big sexy goddess and discovering I was being given an item so I could actually warp between bonfires just made me feel even better.
What an amazing game. It's definitely lived up to around five years of positive opinion on top of being my first "Soulsborne" game as well.

I can't wait to replay it without really poor stat management and hunting down all the secrets I missed the first time. Pyromancy seems pretty fun so I might do that.
>>
>>338134443
The thing is that the games aren't even that bad, it's the cancerous fanbase making them something they're not and being cancerous online
>>
>>338133612
that's not even the same guy is it?
>>
Not every difficult section in a game has some kind of special trick to it that eases the burden, sometimes it's about raw execution and you hunkering down until you get that execution right, in which case "git gud" is the sensible response, there's nothing else to say, either you hunker down and "git gud" or you don't beat the section.

In case the section does have some kind of trick or approach to it, then I agree it'd be more viable to offer suggestions within that instead of just spouting "git gud", but in a ton of instances that simply isn't true.
>>
>>338132324
dark souls is a faggot game
>>
I will never understand the mindset of a shitter.

Watching strategy videos, writing whiny articles instead of playing the fucking game and trying to improve
>>
>>338138603
>Afro's videos were the most massive boost

Did you forget the first wave to make a huge hit on youtube?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bRjOVN6h7g
>>
>>338139249
The great thing about DS1 is that playing for the first time blindly, and playing through it knowing everything are completely different experiences.

It took me literally years to get around to beating it, but now that I know basically everything in the game I can start a character and have it mid-level pvp ready and go to all corners of the game collecting gear in under an hour. High level pvp ready is doable in under an hour if we are counting tumble dupes.
>>
>>338134543
jizzed*
>>
>>338132324
There's literally nothing wrong with informing people that they should improve their gameplay skills.
>>
Anti-Souls shitposters have always been some of the most obnoxious people on /v/.
>>
>>338142190
I think you mean every faggot here who loathes something so much they can't leave it alone at the sight of a mention. This is not a problem exclusive to Souls.
Disagreeing is fine but people who can't stop shitting on things day by day with the goal of derailing actual game discussion have always been /v/'s biggest problem. So, shitposters.
>>
>>338142145
It is now since shills are realizing more and more people want skill based games they need to squash that so their shitty games can get more sales.
>>
neckbeards.

Ask a sports player something you find difficult they'll gladly give you tips and teach you. Ask someone about maths and they'll help you

But a "gamer" has to give a snarky comment instead of being a functioning human being
>>
You know who's fault this is? Liberals and their gay poly amorous Muslim agenda.
>>
>>338142747
Sports players are often aggressive cunts who think they are god for having more muscles than others.
>>
File: 1370253346649.jpg (135 KB, 807x861) Image search: [Google]
1370253346649.jpg
135 KB, 807x861
>>338134318
>This whole meme started with casual PC players that were proud to get a semi-difficult game to play.

Go back and read reviews and commentary on demon souls.

Go check out the tag line for Dark Souls
>>
>>338135869
John Walker is the reason I stopped visiting RPS completely. An insufferable faggot
>>
>>338142747
THOSE GAMERS, I TELL YOU
>>
>>338142747

Anon help me I am having trouble with 2 + 2

Also tomorrow I will be having trouble with 2 + 2 so could you give me some tips again?

Also tomorrow I will be having trouble with 2 + 2 so could you give me some tips again?
>>
>>338132324
>polish

Of course he is a tough guy on the internet.
>>
>>338136126
Wooden spoon is a paticipation trophy in cricket
>>
>>338135524
Nothing forces you to play like that
>>
>>338143474
Go to another board.
>>
>>338132324
I am not interested in answering your question but the faggot in your pic is clearly an sjw cucklord and anyone who plays dark souls I assume has at least 2 fedoras and a sword collection so what they do is not important in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>338133271
as another white person I want to apologize for the op as that honky does look like an onion. What race are you though you may possibly be a hideous creature as well and not even know it...
>>
Whats everyones problem?

People can talk and shout Git Gud all they want, only the one that truly is gud in the moment deserves it. Thats why you gotta keep invading and keep killing the ganks and all other players. Just kill everyone.

Thats how you should play Dark Souls. A true mans dream, being the lone conquerer and ruler all by his own will and fist.

Thats why people don't get good, they rely on gimmicks or help and just talk all day instead of playing.
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.