[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man, you know what? Fuck it. I like Sonic and I want more Sonic.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 19
Man, you know what? Fuck it.
I like Sonic and I want more Sonic.
And it's a damn fucking shame that he's recently been turned into meme fuel for all you memers.
The rumors of Adventure 3 have recently gotten me really pumped and hopefully we see nothing but good things from the property in the future.
>>
>>338128472

Adventure 3 is literally the worst thing they could do. It would be a sign that they've completely lost all dignity and just want to pander to fans regardless of the fact that it will result in a shitty game with objective bad design like the rest of the adventure series inherently have

you already got SA3 in 2006 anyway
>>
Man I'd be happy with a new Sonic anything, a Lost World 2 that fixes some of the bad things would be great
>>
>>338128586
I just want to play as Rouge and steal some emeralds/jewels and make fun of the red enchilida while I'm at it.
>>
>>338128714

Fixing up everything wrong with Lost Would would involve so many changes there would be no point in using the Lost World name
>>
I would like more Sonic games too but the actually chances of any new Sonic game being genuinely good are so low that it's not worth getting my hopes up for.
>>
>>338128472
Lots of people loves Sonic but they won;t admit it.
>>
File: 1422081961513.jpg (66 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1422081961513.jpg
66 KB, 500x375
I wouldn't mind an Adventure 3.

I mean Tails, Knuckles and Gamma's playstyles were fine. SA2 is what made Mech shooting and treasure hunting unbearable.
>>
>>338128834

I'm in this weird state where I think games like SA and SA2 range from bad to downright terrible but despite that fact I still enjoy them
It's got something to do with the music and general tone
>>
File: sonic25th.gif (577 KB, 550x307) Image search: [Google]
sonic25th.gif
577 KB, 550x307
CAN YOU FEEL LIFE
>>
Sadly, the horse is dead
>>
>>338128981
They skipped 06 Sonic.
>>
>>338128981

>not including boom sonic

You know the 25th game is going to be Generations 2 featuring classic sonic, modern sonic and boom sonic
>>
>>338128472
Eggman/buttnik should be the only human thing in sonic games.
>>
sonic adventure 2 is a masterpiece

and by that i mean its a seriously flawed, perhaps even objectively terrible game but for some reason when i play it i feel like my eyes have been surgically replaced by roses and i just love the shit out of it. not even being sarcastic

that being said the sonic boom designs of the characters make me want to vomit. no more. please. STOP RAPING THEM SEGA. THEYRE HELPLESS ANIMALS

they will never recapture the magic of SA 1 and 2. i dont even know how those games were so great in the first place, i have no reasonable explanation for it other than i just love them.

but the thought of playing any kind of game featuring the new sonic designs... i wouldnt wish it on my worst enemy
>>
I just want a game that takes the Sonic levels from the Adventure games and refines it into a full game.
>>
Unfortunately the remains of Sonic's legacy is completely shattered. All that's left is a sweet cartoon, a character slot in smash bros, memes, and autistic fans. It's going to take some incredible new games to revive that legacy, but that's unlikely. Sonic's dead accept it. Pic unrelated I just wanted to post it
>>
File: 281eb471.jpg (38 KB, 440x200) Image search: [Google]
281eb471.jpg
38 KB, 440x200
>>338129082
I don't even know if there is really going to be a 25th game.
If things continue as they are, the only game this year is going to be Fire & Ice.
I don't know why Boom still exists.
>>
>>338129424
>I don't know why Boom still exists.

Because season 2 was greenlighted
>>
File: 1413745700058.jpg (877 KB, 1303x1091) Image search: [Google]
1413745700058.jpg
877 KB, 1303x1091
>>338129346
>>
File: 1457424168371.png (290 KB, 754x554) Image search: [Google]
1457424168371.png
290 KB, 754x554
>>338129424
tfw when your so desperate to play sonic so you bought all the Boom games
>>
>>338129632
You may have autism
>>
>>338128472
We know you like sonic mate, you've been flooding /v/ with sonic threads for weeks
>>
I just wish they would go back to the Unleashed formula. Hubs, based off real places, incredible day stages. All they need to do is either scrap the werehog, or give that portion of the game to platinum. There was already a very solid base in the original and it had a lot more depth and combos than I thought it would, but still. All I know is these "can be beaten in afternoon and are fluffed with cheap side acts" 2D Sonic games, I'm done with. No more Colors. No more Generations. No more Lost World.

Give us full 3D adventures with a decent story and/or lot of content again like everything from SA1-Unleashed. Nu Sonic sucks ass
>>
>>338129424
>I don't know why Boom still exists.
The show saved it. They really ought to just revert to normal designs without explaination for the second series though. As it is it's guarenteed to die after the second series because Sega are going to want to sweep all this Boom business under the rug very soon.
>>
File: Reborn Sonic faggot.png (133 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
Reborn Sonic faggot.png
133 KB, 500x371
>>
>>338129762
The designs are fine. What they need to do is just leave it as a show and don't make anymore games tied around it.
>>
File: sonicx.jpg (228 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
sonicx.jpg
228 KB, 1600x600
Hey do you guys know if Sonic X is good?
I kind of want to watch it.
>>
>>338129938
It's shit, really shit. If you must watch just download the arcs based on the adventure games.
>>
>>338129730
liked unleashed for what it was

liked heroes

but sonic 2006 man... i just cant. that game was such a disaster i think it soured them on ever trying to do a pure sonic adventure style game again
>>
>>338129938
Theres a lot of good interactions and it gets pretty in depth with the characters, probably the most in depth the series has ever went. The second half is pretty much SA2: anime. Was the first role the new voice actors were in. Personally I enjoyed it all except the human bits with chris etc. I prefer the english voices but the english version was mangled by 4kids
>>
>>338129938
episode 1 was the only good episode. Watch that one if you watch any of it.
>>
>>338130021
And thats fine because an SA style game doesnt need to happen again. Even if sonic 2006 had no bugs it would still suck.

BUT what I do miss from 1999-2008 Sonic was how the games felt really complete or full feeling/there was a lot to do/took more than an afternoon to beat. I replay SA, Heroes, and Unleashed much more than I'll ever revist colors, generations, lost world because of how meh and underwhelming they are.
>>
>>338129938
The budget is miserable, but the show itself is okay. If you're going to watch it, watch it in japanese:
http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=339817
Watch the OVA, too. That one is better.
>>
>>338130086
What about the cruise ship episode?
>>
>>338130049
>4kids
dropped
>>
All sega has to do is bank on nostalgiafags and autistic fans who will buy literally any sonic game. In other words, they should really only be making remasters, rereleases, 2D handheld sidescrollers, and Generations-like games from here on out.

On an semi-related note, if Generations 2 had the planned Dreamcast-era Sonic in it and did him right (cheesy dialogue, SA1 character and gameplay design, Drummond, etc.) I'd get it.
>>
>>338130197
you're right. the new sonic games feel like the super mario galaxy series to me in that regard. just sterile. soulless. i know generations was more or less a compilation game but youre literally walking back and forth on a white backdrop to select the levels. could you imagine if demons souls world selection hub was just a white backdrop with portals? wheres the heart that got me to love these franchises in the first place? the subtle detail, the depth? im talking design more than gameplay
>>
Metal Sonic best character
Better sonic than Sonic
Better rival than edgehog
Better waifu than yours
>>
>>338130524
Right thats exactly what i mean. I think what were going into is general presentation. Unleashed has incredible presentation, the world YOU put back together is your level select, its detailed, theres flags and descriptions etc.

I think unleashed was the last time they used a giant budget, probably as a way of apologizing for sonic 2006 and it really showed with how beyond and advanced the game was compared to 2006. It just felt like a sweet earnest apology letter with a ton of love and small details in it. Then after they couldnt make the money back with it, they just lowered the budget and made cheaper, shorter, slower, more 2D heavy games. Just take a look at colors. Lost world recycles its areas not even halfway through the game. Generations is just a blank white 2D world (doesnt even switch to 3D when youre modern sonic) with a level select.

This is all the result of cost cutting measures. Its painful to say, but unless they really go all again, its safe to assume any future sonic games will have this cheap unsatisfying feeling to them like the last 3 have had.
>>
>>338130347
>they should really only be making remasters, rereleases, 2D handheld sidescrollers, and Generations-like games from here on out.
That's exactly what they will never do. Part of the Sonic franchise philosophy is that they should try something new every few years.

The problem with that is that they release the games before they finished the testing part, so they never have enough time to polish the new formulas.
>>
SCRUMPTIOUS

PLANAR

MAMMARIES
>>
File: metal maid sonic.png (497 KB, 772x1000) Image search: [Google]
metal maid sonic.png
497 KB, 772x1000
>>338130705
Best waifu, indeed
>>
>people who say the Adventure formula was bad without ever explaining why
I just don't fucking get it. Why would a non-Boost 3D Sonic game with an actual sense of adventure automatically be bad? Do these people actually believe that Adventure fans would want Sonic Team to bring back the bad aspects of the Adventure games as well?
>>
File: 1454266349052.png (506 KB, 694x547) Image search: [Google]
1454266349052.png
506 KB, 694x547
>>338129346
>>338129559
The greatest pain is knowing that they'll never make more episodes of AOSTH.

Robotnik is literally god in this show, prove me wrong faggots
>>
>>338128586
I don't think it's the worst thing, but I don't understand why people think it would be any better than the other shit they make these days. Generations was a strike of lightning and it won't hit the same place twice.
>>
>>338131502
Because Sonic Team isn't consistent in terms of quality, and because given the circumstances, the 25th anniversary game has no excuse not to be great.
>>
>>338131372
Because it's cool to hate on the adventure games nowadays. You can thank popular youtubers dictating their opinion as fact to an audience who has never played these games and have no idea how to explain what they mean as a result.
>>
I really wish this "the adventure games were good" mentality would stop. the games were terrible, and theyve aged even worse. Tails stages were awful, the story was terrible, the VA and cutscenes were terrible, LITERALLY the only good levels were sonic and shadown, providing you ignore the slippery as fuck controls and sporatic lock on.

If you're asking for another adventure game, you're asking for another game full of godawful treasure hunting stages or 'mash x to clear the level' mech stage which were absolutely awful
>>
>>338131956 (You)
>>
>>338131372
I'd say the only adventure scenario that was bad was Big's fishing and maybe Knuckle's treasure hunting in 1. Everything else was a decent concept just not properly utilized.

Sonic 06 is the adventure formula gone wrong. The sonic levels are worse than any of the adventure sonic levels, Shadow's levels are an unfocused mess, Silver relies on a shitty physics based gameplay mechanic that works off a terrible game engine, and there are still 6 or so more playable characters sprinkled in there for a huge unfocused mess.

I actually hope that for the next game that Sonic Team reworks the adventure formula to a speed/power/flying split and is capable of utilizing the large cast to where each character has different strengths but still plays according to the three defined play-styles.
>>
>>338131372
>people who say the Adventure formula was bad without ever explaining why
Yes, they have, many likely have.

Multiple clashing, radically different gameplay styles with no form of falvor or consistency in any of them is a terrible idea no matter how you look at it.

But now thanks to e-celebs you can't apparently criticize this or you'd be a bandwagoning faggot according to >>338131765
>>
File: PrPgVax.jpg (782 KB, 3187x1793) Image search: [Google]
PrPgVax.jpg
782 KB, 3187x1793
>>338130857
>>338130524
Heres an example...etc. A beautiful bright blue ocean in the tropics serves a quick hub. Generations? Just a white wall with a cutout of the level
>>
>>338128980
Yeah music's pretty nice. Also the writing makes you laugh because it's hilariously terrible (especially in SA2 since it's taking itself so seriously) and SA1 has those amazing warping faces when they talk.
>>
File: dnlqart.jpg (845 KB, 3718x2092) Image search: [Google]
dnlqart.jpg
845 KB, 3718x2092
>>338132372
>>338130524
Comfy snow village with igloos and snowmans and shit lying around...nothing. Just a little white area over the map to show its snowing (Frozen factory of lost world)
>>
>>338132194
No one is talking about alternate gameplay-styles when they say they want to see the Adventure formula brought back. Even people who like them, like myself, know that no one buys a Sonic game to shoot up robots in a chicken walker.
>>
>>338131956
>Tails stages were awful
They're the same like Sonic stages in SA. Mech stages were not great, but decent enough.
>the story was terrible
How?
>the VA and cutscenes were terrible
The VAs are good in japanese. The SA cutscenes are certainly bad but the SA2 ones are good.
>LITERALLY the only good levels were sonic and shadow
Mech stages and treasure stages level design was not that bad.
>slippery as fuck controls
Maybe in Sonic Heroes. Not in the adventure games.
>>
I just want a fun and enjoyable game. Fuck knows what playstyle they'll use this time. Adventure, Boost, Parkour, whatever.

Lost World was a slog to play through. It's not a broken game, but the level design is just terrible. Drop the tube design and refine the parkour elements since they were somewhat fun to use.
>>
>>338128586
>SA
>Bad design
When did this meme start?

Of course /v/ is populated by a litter of opinions with shit reasoning but when on earth did anyone ever become hairbrained enough to think either SA had bad game design?

SA2, the sequel which did nothing but improve on the previous iteration, is literally always somewhere in any serious sonic fans top 3 or 5.

Is /v/ just afraid of franchises getting drawn out? Newsflash, Sonic is one of the oldest vidya franchises, and is near the top of the list for "Drawn out."
>>
>>338132595

>Mech stages and treasure stages level design was not that bad.

holy fuck, yes it was. As if tails robot wasnt already slow and heavy as fuck, they decide to throw in platforming segments which slow down the levels to a crawl. And then of course you have the treasure hunting stages, where your radar means basically fuck all unless you're standing within 10 feet of an emerald in giant empty levels, OR cramped underwater allways.
>>
>>338132553
>No one is talking about alternate gameplay-styles when they say they want to see the Adventure formula brought back.
That is literally what the Adventure formula is, multiple gameplay styles packed into one story.

Unless you specifically mean a game solely based around Sonic/Shadow stages. Which I genuinely would not mind.
>>
File: RnSXkhc.jpg (897 KB, 4250x2390) Image search: [Google]
RnSXkhc.jpg
897 KB, 4250x2390
>>338132524
>>338132372
Chilling with animals and shit in the african savannah at night under a starry sky, etc...anyway anon I think you get what I'm saying now. This type of atmospheric and depthful approach to hubs and sonic is no longer a thing. Just cheap overworlds or 2D white worlds. Meh
>>
>>338132797
>I'm bad at Eggman/Tails levels, the post.
>>
>>338132595
Congratulations. You just sincerely replied to a post that was literally crafted for shits and giggles to be the most generic "Sonic Adventure sucks because of X arbitrary reasons and Y reasons that don't even exist" post on the face of the planet.
>>
>>338132919
Not even him but instead of making three extremely mediocre gameplay styles, how about making one that's actually good?
>>
>>338132937

Im not making any of that up, you cock gargling faggot

Ive tried replaying the game at least 10 times because you faggots keep saying its an underrated gem, and every time I find the same fucking problems that make me drop it out of complete disgust. God forbid someone criticizes your favorite game, nobody could possibly find a fault in it because you have so much fucking shit piled over your face you cant see the faults when theyre right in front of you
>>
>>338132937
The problem here is that its the same faggot complaining about "Alternate gameplay" Thats been posting this shit for the past week or so. I KNEW I'd see him in this thread.

Hes the only shithead to ever think variation in gameplay mechanics, especially in a game like sonic, is a bad thing. Nostalgia shitters like that guy think SA2 was anything but the pinnacle of the sonic franchise, and are objectively wrong.

I am an internet warrior.
>>
>>338132595
>They're the same like Sonic stages in SA
Except there's a fly button which completely breaks the game since you can proceed to completely ignore the designed level geometry, especially in levels like windy valley

>>338132776
It's not a meme, it's the truth and your 10 year old chao memories won't change that
>>
>>338132903
I feel you on this. Sucks they won't do something like Unleashed again. Just a big world adventure and discovering new places and people.
>>
>>338132919

>run down corridor
>shoot enemies at end of corridor
>shooting all of them unlocks door to next corridor
>repeat until goal ring

It's incredibly lazy design
>>
>>338133136

>Nostalgia shitters like that guy think SA2 was anything but the pinnacle of the sonic franchise, and are objectively wrong.

what in the hell are you talking about
>>
>>338133167
The chao garden was one of the worst parts about SA and the games and they were still phenomenal. Your asshurt and 10 year old memories of Sonic and Knuckles wont change that.
>>
>>338129728
>it's only one person making these threads
good meme, but have you considered that a lot of people just like Sonic and/or grew up with Sonic and want him to be less shit again?
>>
>>338133293
I think he was talking about the shithead who keeps complaining about "Alternative gameplay styles." Whos been known to falseflag to push his stupid ass opinions on game design.

If you're cynical enough you can make every good point about something into a bad one.
>>
>>338132776
I'm not even that guy, but as much as I like SA2, how the flying fuck do you not realize that it has multiple examples of terrible design?
>the radar is way too unresponsive, practically dictates how fun a treasure-hunting level is, and is even worse in the three "huge" stages because of the one-at-a-time mechanic
>the fucking mech controls
>the slightly-wobbly controls for all the other characters
>the camera in the treasure-hunting levels
>they didn't bother putting boxes of code around rings and trails of rings that disable the somersault and bounce attack so you'll never fuck up a Lightspeed Dash by accident
>Mad Space and Final Chase exist
>>
>>338128472
im really carious of what they will do with sonic after boom. i have a feeling we wont be seeing him for some time.
>>
>>338133248

I hadn't played any sonic games until about 3 years ago
I arguably have the most unbiased opinions regarding sonic in this thread since I have zero childhood nostalgia for any sonic iteration
>>
>>338129938
Chris was a mistake. the BIGGEST mistake.
>>
>>338133380
>the shithead who keeps complaining about "Alternative gameplay styles."
"The" shithead? Singular? There's a lot of people who aren't big fans of that shit

I'm a die-hard Sonic fan but I do think the alternate gameplay style meme that SEGA tried in the 2000s is terrible. I'm all for different campaigns in the game and I'm definitely into different characters having different skills but Werehog was ass. If we're going to get more alternate modes, they seriously need to think about how to refine it.

It was particularly infuriating because Knuckles and Rouge controlled like a fucking dream but instead of giving them Sonic style A-to-B's, they got stuck with treasure hunting. I'm also pretty salty about them turning Tails from a cool little racing campaign (one of the alternate modes that worked really well) into the walker bullshit
>>
File: WOXh9jq.jpg (872 KB, 3718x2092) Image search: [Google]
WOXh9jq.jpg
872 KB, 3718x2092
>>338133175
Yeah but it is what it is. People complained having these optional hubs that you can walk through in literally under 5 seconds was to triggering, and so they listened. 3D was triggering. So thats gone too. Speed? To hard to maintain and handle, thankfully Sonic is slower than ever now. Oh well, at least we can get games like Lost World and laugh at Big the Cat memes and everyone can now jump in with a bat and hit Sonic because DUDE SELF DEPRECATION LMAO

Sonic hasnt felt right ever since Colors, and its only lately I'm beginning to realize why that is and why it might be. I mark Unleashed as kind of...the end of an era. Here anon, have one more screenshot of Empire City at night. I believe they used Central Park in New York as an inspiration for this hub. These screenshots are kind of bad and from my phone but if youve played the game, you know how beautiful and cozy they are. And with that, good night anon
>>
File: nendoroidsonic.jpg (72 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
nendoroidsonic.jpg
72 KB, 1000x667
Somebody brought this up in a previous thread, but I'd love it if they bought back the multiple campaigns style of Sonic Adventure, but streamlined the characters abilities and game modes. So, we'd get something like
>Sonic has the Light Ring Dash and the Homing Attack
>Tails gets his Tail Spin Attack and Flight from SA1
>Knuckles gets his Climb and Glide (and Dig I guess?)
Throw in a fourth character for good measure if you so fancy. All of the characters would get a Spin Dash however, and all of them would have A-to-B speed style stages with Sonic Adventure 2 style gameplay. If we were to assume that there are 30 single act stages like SA2, then they could do a nice variety between shared stages that multiple characters play through (like in SA1) and character exclusive stages like in SA2.

This seems like the way forward to me. I don't think anybody has ever claimed to dislike having multiple campaigns and different skill-sets - the problem always, to my understanding, boiled down to the hit-and-miss alternate playstyles. If everybody had their own unique story and some unique stages but all of them had "speed" gameplay, all of the problems with the Adventure formula pretty much just slip away.

And here's some videos of Sonic Adventure 2 characters in the wrong stages just for good measure
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSKA2aslOT4
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9I3Z43ohPc
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuF-oV98NLY
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-34bQPQDfUw
>>
>>338128472
>GUYS, GOTTA GO FAST !!!
>>
File: (you).jpg (52 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
52 KB, 612x380
>>338134803
>2008-tier levels of shit greentext
>'gotta go fast', a may may that wasn't even funny back then
>wouldn't ever possibly work as bait
>tripfagging as "Anon" instead of just being Anonymous
I don't know what kind of strange game you're playing Anon, but I'm onto (You)
>>
>>338133058
>I really wish this "the adventure games were good" mentality would stop
What you meant to say was,
>I'm so offended by the fact that people have personal preferences that aren't the same as mine that I wish all of said people would just stop liking what I don't like.

>Tails stages were awful
WHICH Tails? SA1 or SA2?

>the story was terrible
Because Adventure fans want terrible stories back? What?
>and the stories also somehow STOPPED being terrible after SA2, as apparently this was only a problem with the Adventure games

>the VA and cutscenes were terrible
Oh boy! I sure do hope Sonic Team makes a third Adventure game and brings back the fucking SUB-PAR PRESENTATION! And that makes sense too, right guys? A video game developer that's had pretty standard animation and voice-acting since 2008 would totally bring back their old, shitty, inexperienced methods of making cutscenes if they were to bring back the style of gameplay they were working with back then, wouldn't they?

>providing you ignore the slippery as fuck controls and sporatic lock on
How, in any way, are the controls in the Sonic Adventure games "slippery"? The controls in the first game are fantastic (unless you're playing a non-Dreamcast version), and the controls in the second game are wobbly, not slippery. If you want slippery controls, Heroes is just one game ahead.
>sporadic lock-on
Cool, so you're a fucking dumbass who never bothered to learn to use the homing attack in SA2. The last time I had problems with the homing attack in that game was probably about a week after I bought it half a year ago. Stop blaming the game on your own lack of a will to actually learn to fucking play it.

>If you're asking for another adventure game, you're asking for another game full of godawful treasure hunting stages or 'mash x to clear the level' mech stage which were absolutely awful
Read >>338132553

By the way, I would seriously recommend learning to type. You look like a fucking eleven-year-old.
>>
>>338135034
>Cool, so you're a fucking dumbass who never bothered to learn to use the homing attack in SA2. The last time I had problems with the homing attack in that game was probably about a week after I bought it half a year ago. Stop blaming the game on your own lack of a will to actually learn to fucking play it.
You're being a bit harsh on the guy, it's a well-documented fact that, in the PAL version particularly, and doubly so in the Gamecube release, there's a problem with the whole PAL refresh rate shtick which meant that the controller would often register a double input instead of a single input. This would lead to dozens of times where you would just press jump and go straight to a homing attack. As a britbong myself, I know many a person who threw their controller over this glitch causing them to plummet straight into quicksand (and be unable to properly jump back out) in the Egg Golem boss fight.

Sometimes it's not just people trying to make Sonic seem worse than he is, the Adventure era of Sonic had some solid design principles but they were buggy as shit, and they weren't even consistent between different regions and consoles as to what bugs would show up where
>>
>>338133653

I'd be happy with a PC port of Unleashed. I want to experience the game when it's not hampered by the 360 or PS3
>>
>>338136632
I would too. In retrospect, I think I actually really liked Unleashed. The werehog isn't really even THAT bad. It was just tedious going back and finding enough medals to open up new levels. The levels themselves were actually pretty good and had great music and a nice atmosphere.
>>
>>338137060
You dont even have to really go out of your way to find them. The only time medals might be a problem is adabat day and shamar night. But i mean, all the hubs and bosses have easy medals, theres like 30 right there just from bosses and exploring in hubs. Shortcuts in day stages usually lead to medals. And the medals for night stages, you just check places that seem fishy and theres usually one, sometimes theyre in plain sight too. I'd like an Unleashed PC port too
>>
>>338128472
>And it's a damn fucking shame that he's recently been turned into meme fuel for all you memers.
More like he's been a fucking pathetically sad joke for over two decades
>>
>>338137510

I never had a problem with Medals until hit Adabat, which is basically near the end of the game already.
>>
>>338137635
Same here. It took 120 and I had...105-112 or so just from playing and checking nooks and crannies? I went back and mopped up a night level or 2, S ranked too, and that was that. Really wasnt a problem for me but I actually played the game so.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.