[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I watch ZP for the humor but never take him seriously be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Zero_Punctuation_logo.png (42 KB, 194x144) Image search: [Google]
Zero_Punctuation_logo.png
42 KB, 194x144
>I watch ZP for the humor but never take him seriously because I know he's just kidding because he's an entertainer. Now go away, I want to make Drake kill more people and watch him shrug it off in the happy end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12FMjfFJrG0
>>
Anyone else annoyed at his loud metal intro music?
>>
>>338126308
You'll like OP's video then. It doesn't have that intro.
>>
>>338126308
It's my ringtone.
>>
I find it kind of funny how years ago yahtzee was harping on all the games of the games of the mid 2000s having brown skinned enemies, and now he's pretty much turned into the only reviewer that doesn't talk about that kind of stuff.
>>
>>338127135
He also used to wear a fedora, clearly he got involved with social politics of the first world.
>>
>>338127526
But he uncucked himself. Now he just tells us what he thinks, consequences be damned. Whether you agree with him or not, his lack of bullshit is refreshing, especially if you look at him as a comedian rather than a reviewer.
>>
>>338127810
Of course he uncucked himself, for the better.

Did I say it was a bad thing?
>>
>>338128343
No. I just thought you meant he was still involved.
>>
>>338126308
He used t have a different song for each episode that would fit the game being reviewed, then copyright law happened.
>>
>>338127135
What I hate about the hurr durr kill da brown people bullshit is in the two franchises it's usually attributed to, Modern Warfare and Uncharted, it's not even really true most of the time. Uncharted 1 had brown people, but then 2 had Russians and 3 has evil brits. Modern Warfare 1 has brown people in like half of the first half of the first game's campaign and the first level of the second game and other than that it was mostly evil russians.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.