[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So earlier today I was helping my mom with her computer, which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: car worried.jpg (121 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
car worried.jpg
121 KB, 650x650
So earlier today I was helping my mom with her computer, which is old as shit and still has all the stuff I put on it when I used it as a kid, and I found a script for a youtube video that I wanted to film when I was 13, and it's about vidya, so I thought I'd share it with you. Thankfully, I don't think it was ever filmed, so it never saw the light of day...until now. Keep in mind that when I was 13, I was a fedora-wielding video game addict. I promise I'm different now. Anyway, the script was in a notepad file, so I just copied/pasted it and emailed it to myself. Here it is:

"The Nintendo Paradox"

(A man sits on his couch watching television. His arms are crossed)

Man: (sigh) I hate Sponge Bob. Why can't cartoons today be like the Zelda cartoons from the 80s?

Patrick Star (from the TV): What do you want to do today, Spongebob?

Man: (to TV, although Patrick can't hear him): F*ck you Patrick.

(phone rings)
Man: Must be my girl friend. (picks up phone) hello darling (girl is talking but camera can't hear her) No, I don't wanna watch Sponge Bob with you, but if you come over, we can watch the Zelda cartoons. (girl talking through phone) They're better, I promse. Just give the a try. (hangs phone up) augh, women.

(girl friend enters)

woman: hey baby, i'm ready to watch the stuff.

man: (hugs his gf) good to see you. Okay, it's in the VCR, just press play on the remote.

woman: (looking at remote) Hey..what does THIS button do? (presses a button)

man: NO, YOU CRAZY WOMAN! NOT THAT BUTTON!! THAT'S THE PARADOX BUTTON!

(screen goes black, then the young couple is outside (it's the zelda universe) and they are greeted by Link of Hyrule)

Link: HYA!

Woman: WHO ARE YOU! WHERE ARE WE?!

Link: HYAAAA!

Woman: WHAT?!

Man: Relax, baby, it's just Link!
That's it; pretty underwhelming. I guess I just gave up there. I have no idea who was supposed to play the woman because I had pretty much zero contact with anyone of the opposite sex outside of school.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 619x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 619x409
>>
>>338121043
Please stop.
>>
File: Black_Lex_Luthor.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Black_Lex_Luthor.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
Ok
>>
>>338121043

try /r/gaming
>>
>>338121043
>youtube existed when he was 13
damn I feel old
>>
Why was he watching Spongebob if he hates it?
The Zelda cartoon was bad.
>>
File: 1395416542001.jpg (121 KB, 556x716) Image search: [Google]
1395416542001.jpg
121 KB, 556x716
>>
File: 1444830264426.gif (260 KB, 266x207) Image search: [Google]
1444830264426.gif
260 KB, 266x207
>>338121043
OP, most people keep things they wrote as a teen to themselves

You should do the same. The only thing to really take from this is that growing up is a blessing. There's a lot of people who still haven't grown up and have no idea what self-awareness is, so keep this in mind.
>>
>>338124081
Oh and just to even the score I used to write love letters to certain villagers in Animal Crossing and was an avid Sonic fanfiction reader. Don't feel too bad

I even complained about my mom telling me to clean the bathroom on the Megadeth forums.
>>
File: 1448163637003.png (3 MB, 1625x1661) Image search: [Google]
1448163637003.png
3 MB, 1625x1661
>>338121043
Video Games.
>>
>>338124517
Shit, I've lost forever an old fanfiction of HTTYD (book series) because I saved it on a bricked palm pilot. Kinda wish it hadn't died so I could open it up and laugh.
I think it had ToothlessxStormfly while Hiccup was sparring with Camicazi. And a game of chess between dragons, because why not.
>>
>>338121043
why would you ever post this?
shit dude we all wrote autistic bullshit as kids, i used to draw video game maps in my school books

i cant fathom why you would post it though
>>
>>338126045
>why would you ever post this?
You're on /v/

greentext stories are absolutely amazing and the best part is nobody knows who you are. The only way someone would know it was you is if they were directly involved with the story. Live a little.
>>
>>338126580
go away mom
>>
File: 1461026132844.jpg (24 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1461026132844.jpg
24 KB, 250x250
>>338121043
>YouTube got popular 10 years ago
>>
Hello, Dobson. What`s poppin?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.