[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys expect for the new Zelda?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Zelda U.jpg (153 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Zelda U.jpg
153 KB, 1280x720
What do you guys expect for the new Zelda?
>>
Shitty new villain who will be Demise/Ganondorf's bitch and a annoying female sidekick who may or may not be related to the story. The game will treat both of these like the twists of the century
>>
>>338120429
Since people want a sequel to Twilight Princess or MM, it will be a prequel to TP and will have no relation to MM.
>>
>>338120429

For people to suddenly think SS was amazing.
>>
>>338120429
For it to be open, big, and good.
>>
I expect good dungeons and weird tech. I also expect the overworld to be either really bad or really good

>>338121269
It seems way early in the timeline to me
>>
More timeline pandering
>>
File: ready.jpg (47 KB, 641x247) Image search: [Google]
ready.jpg
47 KB, 641x247
>>
>>338121496
>It seems way early in the timeline to me
Here's hoping it will be the Interloper war. However, the great bridge of Hylia has been spotted, so it will probably take place in CT.
>>
>Will the overworld utilize items properly?
>Will the dungeons be good?
>Will SS be amazing once again?
>Will there be a huge backslash because it refuses to have 3 starting dungeons, left handed Link, blue tunic, character customization..?
>Who will be your new waifu?
>Exactly how is it connected to TP?
>Will they finally introduce us to more towns? Better towns, too.
>Will it be a Reboot? After all, there are connections to WW, SS, TP already visible.
>How much content will be barred behind Amiibos?
>How much salt will this generate on /v/?
>How good does it actually look?
>>
Probably will have a relation with TP
>>
File: Rethink.jpg (24 KB, 555x311) Image search: [Google]
Rethink.jpg
24 KB, 555x311
>>
Someone post the SFW webm of Linkle getting fucked pls.
>>
>>338120429
You can choose to play as female Link.
>>
>>338120429
Either desperate pandering or a dramatic overhaul.
>>
More cute girls
>>
>>338126470
This
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.