[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally impossible. This game is bullshit.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: Rajang.png (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Rajang.png
2 MB, 1600x1200
Literally impossible.

This game is bullshit.
>>
I got carried through his quests and now I regret it because I'm too shit to solo him
>>
get gud.

Rajang used to be tougher in older games. Protip: Try blocking his shit. None of his moves are unblockable. Sleep bombing also works.
>>
>>338110675
I'm Switch Axe I can't block
>>
>>338110425
Assuming its MH4U, just use dual blades and spin to win that fucker. Its easy to get on his flank.
>>
>>338110736
>2000+16
>not using the lance in his ass
>>
>>338111125
okay brb making a lance
>>
Rajang's not impossible, just cheap.
>>
Kushala lance in the pooper.
>>
He's not even the hardest monster in the game, son
>>
I remember first time I fought him I didn't have much problems, but every time afterward I get my ass handed to me.
>>
>not using a Greatsword set
But I don't have a set
>not having torso up head and legs with GX Hunter in the other slots
>not farming the Seregios GS

Pitfall trap when he's enraged. Shock when he isn't. Super predictable, even solo. Watch a video.

Killed a few thousand grinding relics. Not hard once you kill it ~50 times. He can still mess you up if you get too greedy though.
>>
HOT
>>
>>338110425
He's kind of a bitch and makes me feel good wearing his whole set.
>>
When he's throwing out punches, he's unpunishable. Same can be said for when he's prancing around like a Kelbi. Can't block his electric beam unless you have guard up. His blanka balls are easy to dodge, and he will always jump back before starting that attack. He also likes to spin forward after doing the back kick.

Assuming you're fighting the G rank version.

Get tremor resist. Possibly even standard earplugs just in case. Evasion+1 is a decent substitute for both of you learn the timing.
>>
>>338113717
GS is optimal but I'd recommend weaker players go to SnS or DB, using whatever they have with high raw. It's easier to mindlessly stick to a monster than it is to get level 3 charges.
>>
>>338110425
Get tremor res
>>
>>338110425
Just know your positioning and when he is open. Over time you will become efficient enough to go for the smaller openings and even position yourself to deal damage while he attacks. Just don't get between Rajang and a wall otherwise you'll get stunned.
>>
>>338110675
>Rajang used to be tougher in older games.
No he wasn't. You were just shit
>>
>>338113797
i got both his sets

Hunted everything solo in a minor competition with my wife
>>
>>338110425
Started out hating this fucker, now I've come to love fighting it.
>friends and I comparing Monster hunts
>Rajang
>12, 7, 26
>"How about you, anon?"
>"... 87 (17)"
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.