[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bethesda Softworks' New Wolfenstein was good and a great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 31
File: bethesda_softworks_logo_02.jpg (57 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
bethesda_softworks_logo_02.jpg
57 KB, 650x366
>Bethesda Softworks' New Wolfenstein was good and a great tribute to the classic

>Bethesda Softworks' New Doom is good and a great tribute to the classic

Does this mean the next Elder Scrolls is going to finally be the worthy successor to Daggerfall we've all wanted? Like, I'm willing to accept that Fallout 4 was just Skyrim's after birth.
>>
No, it will be a shit successor to Skyrim.
>>
Haha, HAHA, HAH, no.
>>
ID and MachineGames made those games, not Bethesda
>>
BGS and Bethsoft aren't the same thing
That said, Skyrim was miles above Oblivion and my 2nd favorite TES
>>
That's Bethesda the publisher. Bethesda publsiher is different from Bethesda developer.

TES 6 will be even more casual and shallow than Fallout 4. Bethesda loves streamlining and simplifying and reducing. TES 6 will probably have QTEs.
>>
>>338081531
Bethesda Softworks isn't the dev team you retard
>>
They just publish those games, not make them
>>
Are you fucking retarded? You dumb fuck? Bethesda hasn't made those games, they're not the developer. Holy fuck you people are fucking retarded, it really is Facebook kiddies and redditors all over the place here.
>>
I know that as a conglo they're the Devil incarnate, but I still want to buy DOOM.
wat do.
>>
>>338082140
Same, but Morrowind was better imo
>>
>>338082620
just get some wads
>>
>>338082219
But Fallout 4 improved the gameplay aspect. It just had a shit story and mostly shit characters. And TES 5 fixed a lot of shit wrong with TES IV. I don't see why /v/ has a raging hateboner for it after all these years.
Get off the bandwagon, anon
>>
>>338082462
id confessed they had taken advice from other studios at bethesda/zenimax on how to bring old franchise to a modern audience. They literally asked Todd Howard how to make a game.
>>
>Cash cow product caters to the lowest common denominator
>Side projects cater to old fans
You gotta give it to them, it's pretty profitable. Revenue and PR all together.
>>
>>338081531
Bethesda game studios has been listening to fans more after nobody likes Fallout 4.

So yes, TES VI will be the best RPG ever made
>>
>>338082705
Fallout 4 did NOT have improved gameplay overall, it had improved GUNPLAY, which is just a part of the gameplay. The overall gameplay (the exploration, the questing, the dialogue, the skills) were all reduced or removed and the gameplay is shallow and quickly becomes boring. Fallout 4 is the point at which Bethesda is no longer an RPG developer. It's an action game, no more complex than something like Far Cry 3.
>>
>>338081531
causation does not = correlation
>>
>>338082779
And? Todd isn't a suit or anything? He probably just told him to make the maps as big as possible, exploration, yadada, etc.

Point is the end product turned out great, what are you bitching about?
>>
>>338082779
Source?
>>
>Daggerfall
>Implying Daggerfall is good

Daggerfall was poorly designed clunky crap. Just play Morrowind
>>
I hope they learn from their mistakes... but considering how well Fallout 4 sold, they may just make and market their games for the masses. Only thing that encourages me is that 7 races and two sexes means you'd need a lot of VAs to voice the protagonist, so hopefully we get an unvoiced one. Or they could just force the protagonist to be a Nord/Imperial/etc.
>>
>>338081531
Bethesda didn't make both, they're just publishers.
their studio only produce shit.
>>
>>338083464
F4 may of sold well, but it bombed with critics and fans. It just wasn't a good game.
I say this as an old fan who happens to love F3, too.
>>
I do like Elder Scrolls games, but that's about all I can take of GameBryo any more. Didn't bother with Fallout 4.

There's no reason Elder Scrolls 6 can't use DOOM's engine. That should become Bethesda's go-to engine like a lot of developer/publishers have today.
>>
>>338083607
No, but it still sold. If the market rewards some things and not others, that's what typically gets made. *shakes fist at Michael Bay*
>>
>>338081531
test
>>
>>338082968
go be butthurt somewhere else, sawyer
>>
>>338083764
it would have made more if it was better though and they know it
>>
>>338083825
You're not banned m8

Keep shitposting with us
>>
As long as we're discussing Bethesda the Publisher and not BGS, how was Dishonored?

I hear it has the level design of Deus Ex and the art designer from HL2, but something kept people from giving it a good score and I don't remember what it was.
>>
>>338081531
skyrim was a good and comfy game
>>
>>338082705
>And TES 5 fixed a lot of shit wrong with TES IV.
1.Fixed potato faces by making them less crap, but at the same time still made it so that all the human races look the same.
2.Fixed the combat, which is the least important thing in an RPG.
3.Fixed level scaling and armor scaling, so no more bandits in Daedric armor.
4.Graphics generally better, but again not very important.

That's about it though.
>>
>>338083972
game punished fun gameplay
>>
>>338083607
F3 was good, but the gun play could have been better. I had to rely on vats almost 90% of the time mostly because of how bad the shooting was.
>>
>>338083972
it had a real lack of stealth options

it was either slowly walk up to someone and knock them out or use sleep darts. the game wants you to use all the violent methods instead. hopefully they fix that in 2, otherwise it was a solid game
>>
I expect it to be better because they're developing for a new generation of consoles and this time it won't start out as a Skyrim remaster.
>>
>>338083125
>just play Morrowind
>not clunky
>>
>>338084271
will it still be on the old frankenstein engine though or will they finally upgrade?
>>
>>338084105
The shooting wasn't "bad", they just made the rather odd decision to tie in your stats whenever you fire, even without vats.
A lot of people thought shooting a rifle while aiming at a head would result in a head shot, but the truth was it was entirely stat-dependant.
>>
>>338083972
>marketed as a stealth game
>failed the basic principle of being a stealth game, where you are stronger than most enemies, rendering stealth pointless

The art direction they went with is pretty nice though.
>>
>>338084376
Yes, They'll use the engine doom 4 is using
>>
File: Gerrard.png (171 KB, 311x343) Image search: [Google]
Gerrard.png
171 KB, 311x343
>>338084105
>F3 was good
>>
>>338084024
better voice acting
better companions
more open-world interaction

but they did downplay roleplay elements, just less than Fallout 4, and compared to Fallout 4 the game world is a LOT bigger and more active (in terms of NPCs, I think F4 has like 3 major towns while F3 had 5 or something and Skyrim had more)
>>
>>338084479
why would bgs ever use idtech?
>>
>>338084591
>being a buttblasted NMAnchild after almost 10 goddamn years
>>
>>338084679
iD and BGS are both owned by Zenimax
>>
>>338084752
but then why didn't they ever use the older versions of idtech?
>>
File: Royal slut.jpg (107 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Royal slut.jpg
107 KB, 640x480
>>338081531
>successor to Daggerfall
>we've all wanted

>implying Daggerfall is good
WIPE THIS MEME FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH.

>nothing to explore
>no reason to go outside
>dungeons are unnavigable trash
>the game is 99% these terrible dungeons

I made it as far as releasing Lysandus' spirit. I consider myself to be a determined, masochistic and autistic individual. Any further would have turned my mental and physical being to detritus.
>>
>>338084639
>better voice acting
Subjective. Better use of celebrity voice actors, and yes they did have more of them, but you still had the same 5 people voicing all the npcs. You just didn't notice as much because npc interaction and routine's were scrapped.

>companions
I'll give you that, but then again Oblivion's companions felt like such a non feature, it's not much of a comparison.

>more open-world interaction
Meaning what exactly? More npcs patrolling between villages?
>>
>>338084073
This, to be honest with you, family.
>>
>>338084715
>people who actually get what Fallout is and have liked the series for years
>hurr you guys are just mad that what you liked is now shit

People get uppity about things they like being changed for the worse. This isn't uncommon.
>>
>>338085138
>People who actually get what fallout is

What the Fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>338085265
Just going to throw this out there, just to test the water.

Is Fallout a post apocalyptic game?
>>
>>338085451
Of course!
>>
>>338084943
Not 5 people. In Oblivion, VAs coupled up - same guy voiced all the male Bosmer, Dunmer, and Altmer (for the Dunmer, you had Joshua Graham's VA, godly). Dunmer and Altmer are separate VAs in Skyrim and most Bosmer are YoungEager. There isn't a Imperial voice in Skyrim, and Nords actually have a few different VAs to themselves per sex.

By open-world interaction I mean random encounters, which includes NPCs moving around the world. It's not perfect but I prefer it to desolation.
>>
>>338081531
randomly generated dungeons? making your own spells? scaling walls into cities to rob the stores?
>>
>>338085670
oops, I meant Joshua Graham's VA voices Dunmer in Skyrim
>>
>>338081531
stop forcing yourself to find a way to buy a shit game
>>
File: 1453216823230.jpg (38 KB, 600x426) Image search: [Google]
1453216823230.jpg
38 KB, 600x426
>>338084024
>Combat is the least important thing in an RPG
>The thing that you will be doing for most of the game unless you make a diplomatic/stealth character
>>
>>338085828
>not making a stealth archer
its like you hate fun
>>
>>338085138
Oh wow, an actualy NMA faggot on /v/
>is now shit

You faggots bitched about every Fallout title starting with 2. Don't pretend 3 is some kind of exception because of the dev switch.
>>
>>338085695
Why would you scale walls? Just use the gates.
>>
>>338084829
Daggerfall was good to me.
>character creation and builds is good
>crazy shit like getting near max speed from the start, or abusing vampirisim, or fist of the north star unarmed spam
>lots of item variants
>fuckhuge maze dungeons with some downright retarded and amazing generation features
>towns are comfy
>magic has lots of potential
>quest/shop mechanics make schedules and timing important
>TONS OF LOOT
>sound design in dungeons is really good
Just pretend Ultima Underworld fucked Diablo and Bethesda adopted the kid.
>>
>>338085828
That's another point... one of the biggest complaints about F4 is that you can't be a diplomat, and I haven't tried stealth but I assume they made it a lot harder than previously
>>
>>338086089
literally all the dialogue choices are always the same, its the most railroady """""""""RPG""""""""" ever made
>>
>>338081531
they already did, it was called morrowind
it was like daggerfall, minus the terrible ideas and expanding the great ones
>>
>>338086176
You must of not played that many RPGs. F4 ain't good, but to imply it's the most railroaded one is retarded.
>>
>>338085575
Wrong.
>>338085828
>I've never played an RPG before
>>338085905
I personally don't care for 2. It's alright, and miles better than 3 and 4. Too many random encounters and references. Setting is nice though.
>>
>>338081531
Skyrim was terrible and Fallout 4 was so bad that no one tried to defend it.

I have no doubts that TES VI is going to be absolute shit and somehow less of an RPG, they will probably remove skills and make your health and magicka level up automatically.
>>
>a worthy successor to Daggerfall

Literally every game has been greatly superior to Daggerfall. Flaws sure, but a lot better than Daggerfall.
>>
I know it's fun to hate Bethesda but the truth is anyone who expects them to change the TESgames for the better is insane.

I know /v/ loves food analogies so here it comes. Imagine there's a shitty Burger Joint, serves cold fries, burnt burgers, and small portions. Anyone with the smallest modicum of taste loathes it but there's a shit load of idiots who love it because they give big portions. The owner is a millionaire because he got lucky and has good marketing.

That's Bethesda, a company that makes shitty games but people buy them in droves because they offer a lot of content.
>>
File: 1449458572243.png (249 KB, 421x500) Image search: [Google]
1449458572243.png
249 KB, 421x500
>>338086525
>no more health bar
>it regenerates automatically
this is something they would do
>>
NEITHER WOLFENSTEIN OR DOOM WERE MADE BY BETHESDA, STUPIDS
>>
>>338086176
skyrim was definitely the most railroady one
it shoves the main quest up your ass so fucking hard
every bit of it is URGENT and the game is written as if your free exploration isn't even meant to begin until you complete the main quest before almost anything else
>>
File: Somberfeels.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Somberfeels.png
1 MB, 1280x800
>>338081531
>Bethesda's bread and butter
>Dumbed down casual shit that everybody can understand so it sells

Pick both friend. I'm sorry.
>>
File: 1444953817864.png (240 KB, 452x298) Image search: [Google]
1444953817864.png
240 KB, 452x298
>>338086709
It just works.
>>
File: Daggerfall Stripper.jpg (110 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Daggerfall Stripper.jpg
110 KB, 640x480
>>338085994
>character creation and builds is good
Granted. Gameplay (dungeons) are shit, so it's a pointless achievement.

>crazy shit like getting near max speed from the start, or abusing vampirisim, or fist of the north star unarmed spam

>lots of item variants

>fuckhuge maze dungeons with some downright retarded and amazing generation features
Critical failure.

>towns are comfy
Moderate failure. Just copy-pasted rectangular shapes that serve only to pad out the distance between mages guilds, merchants and palaces. No items to be stolen inside, no NPCs to talk to, no quests, a good amount can't even be entered. Only thing they're good for is climbing and jumping around on. Would rather play a Spider Man game.

>magic has lots of potential
Arena was more broken/fun.

>quest/shop mechanics make schedules and timing important
While occasionally mildly immersive, generally this didn't contribute to enjoyment. Fuck repairing items. I could see the system being improved upon in a future TES, but it's most likely a waste of resources and only annoys the average gamer.

>TONS OF LOOT
That can't be repaired. Not that I repaired anything anyway. None of the loot was interesting, aside from going from a gray to blue to green to red mace. I just sold everything magical and used standard equipment.

>sound design in dungeons is really good
Skeletons are memorable, but also annoying. Don't remember anything else. Probably because the dungeons are shit.

Ultima Underworld and Diablo are each better than the bastard.
>>
File: Ysgramor, Atmoran.png (653 KB, 589x1064) Image search: [Google]
Ysgramor, Atmoran.png
653 KB, 589x1064
>>338087113
>He STILL doesn't read the in-game books.
>>
>>338086612
You could have made that point without the food analogy.

Bethesda ended up being Microsoft's bootlick. Morrowind was designed for the Xbox as a launch title. Oblivion the same, and Skyrim's DLCs were all timed exclusives.

They've become smitten with money, and now the shit out any old shit because of the all powerful business model that is "appeal to a wider audience".
>>
>>338087476
>dungeons are shit
They're amazing. Not many games give you dungeons that big or complex. The generation and hidden switches leads to tons of frustration if you care about completing a quest objective in one, but otherwise they're just huge sprawls to explore.
>>
>>338081531
>we've all wanted
No we don't.
>>
>>338085575
Nope. Gonna have to give you a zero.
>>
>>338081531
the final skyrim expansion was the best TES game since morrowind, that's pretty nice
but fallout 4 happened so i just don't know anymore.
>>
File: 2-5-12-signs-finds-etsy-054[1].jpg (152 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2-5-12-signs-finds-etsy-054[1].jpg
152 KB, 640x480
>>338087926
Daggerfall dungeons are like hollowing out the threads of a broken wicker basket and calling it good. The winding, levels and paths don't make any sense and the auto-map, while about as useful as it could have been, doesn't make things any better. They're claustrophobic and devoid of any pragmatic design.

They're trash, sorry. I never want to enter another one as long as I live. I guess whoever made them did a good job at protecting whatever is inside, as the name dungeon might imply. But does that not make for a good video game.
>>
When is the next quake coming? I need my nailguns and green goo.
>>
>daggerfalltards still exist
good god someone needs to put you cretin out of your misery.
>>
>>338087712
I love the lore, I'm referring to the core mechanics of the game
>>
>>338082219
actually Bethesda just loves doing zero work
>>
>>338087712
What's the point in caring about the lore in the writers themselves don't give a shit?
>>
>>338089469
Kurt loves the lore
>>
THANK YOU BASED TODD FOR SAVING SHOOTERS
>>
>>338089059
>Simple, enjoyable, and intuitive gameplay mechanics.
>Deep lore that rejects the most Tolkien and other normie tropes.
>Dumbed down casual shit.

What do you want? Arma 3 with lore? Hearts of Iron with orcs? TES works.
>>
>>338089628
Enjoyable if you're an idiot I guess. I don't know man my problem with it is that I never have to fucking think. I will give you that the lore is spectacular, I especially love how only 10% of it is even seen in game. But Skyrim practically plays itself.
>>
>>338081531
WHY THE FUCK WON'T FAR HARBOR UNLOCK

IT'S ALREADY 13 MINUTES PAST THE 19TH
FUCKING BETHESDA REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>338089982
You could try real life. There are lots of problems out there to solve that require real thinking. Get into some kind of engineering or computer science.

There are very few, if any, video game where you really have to think. Even grand strategy and old infinity engine or other computer games become routine once you play them enough. You've just been playing video games too long.

TES is good at what it does. Being approachable keeps the series alive, keeping the good parts funded. It can't be everything at once.
>>
File: 1459989807794.jpg (149 KB, 637x480) Image search: [Google]
1459989807794.jpg
149 KB, 637x480
>>338081531
>Bethesda shills are back
>>
I value simplicity in some games. Personally, I think that many strategy games are needlessly complicated, and that by simplifying certain mechanics, you could make the game available to a wider audience while also preserving the core gameplay and level of skill required to play.

However, with The Elder Scrolls, I think that each game is getting needlessly simpler with each iteration, starting (somewhat) with Morrowind. The next Elder Scrolls game (assuming there is one because lol remember that MMO?) will, if this trend continues, have little-to-no roleplaying elements. And probably still have shit combat.
>>
>>338091039
How is he a shill?
>>
>>338091531
>praising a turd
>not a shill
>>
>>338082779
Well yeah, what Bethesda did with Fallout basically brought it back from the dead and now it's more popular than it ever was.

Todd may be a Molyneux-lite but he does know how to resurrect a series.
>>
File: Che pensive.jpg (14 KB, 188x240) Image search: [Google]
Che pensive.jpg
14 KB, 188x240
>>338091160
>The next Elder Scrolls game (assuming there is one because lol remember that MMO?)

Anno domini 2016, mense V: there exist individuals who remain unaware of the existence of ZeniMax Online Studios, a separate enterprise to Bethesda Softworks, owned by the same parent company.

Like Sisyphus I am bound to Chinese image board hell, doomed to forever convey the same information or suffer the ignorance of the faceless anonymous horde.
>>
>>338091816
>s-stop liking what I don't like!!!!
>>
>>338091816
What?
>>
>>338091916
Stop liking shit then.
>>
>>338092049
You first
>>
File: 2015-10-10_00002.jpg (328 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-10_00002.jpg
328 KB, 1920x1080
>>338082140
top lel m8, how does it feel to be so wrong?
>>
File: LrNOpeO.jpg (452 KB, 1920x960) Image search: [Google]
LrNOpeO.jpg
452 KB, 1920x960
>>338093481
Oblivion is bad and you should feel bad.
>>
>>338093869

Nah, Oblivion is better than Skyrim.
>>
>>338093481
I'm sorry, but Oblivion is right beside Arena in terms of awfulness.
>>
File: 1463423426750.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1463423426750.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
>>338093869
>>
>>338094328

Well, why do you perceive it be that bad? Any reasons?
>>
File: 1463601293807.png (165 KB, 343x262) Image search: [Google]
1463601293807.png
165 KB, 343x262
>>338094328
>>338093869
>people are actually this retarded
>>
File: 1461638154252.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1461638154252.gif
1 MB, 640x360
QUAKE REBOOT WHEN FAGGOTS
>>
File: 2016-02-28_00001.jpg (475 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-28_00001.jpg
475 KB, 1920x1080
>>338093869

Daggerfall Unity (I hope) > modded Oblivion > modded Morrowind > Modded Skyrim > Daggerfall >Morrowind > Skyrim > Oblivion > Arena

this is as objective as it gets
>>
File: 1463253566094.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1463253566094.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>338094734
>>
>>338094734

Something that doesn't exist is better than all of them, objectively? Oh anon.
>>
>>338094734

Child of nature detected.
>>
File: 1461792281832.gif (3 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
1461792281832.gif
3 MB, 286x258
>>338094734
>Skyrim
>Better than Oblivion
That's some hot fire opinions you got there friendo.
>>
File: 2016-02-07_00007.jpg (279 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-07_00007.jpg
279 KB, 1920x1080
>>338094886
It exists, it just isn't finished
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6vwPa2vcRY
Imagine the modding possibilities

>>338095054
Towns, enemy variety, combat and npc AI are better in vanilla Oblivion, but level scaling just fucks it up
>>
>>338081531
No Bethesda is trash.
>>
>>338095458

>It exists, it just isn't finished

Right. Like Skywind. And Morrowblivion. And OpenMW. And all the other remakes that totally will happen eventually with so many possibilities.
>>
File: 2016-02-03_00004.jpg (320 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-03_00004.jpg
320 KB, 1920x1080
>>338095736
>Morrowblivion
Its been a while since its done, including Tribunal and Bloodmoon m8
>>
>>338081531

No. It means Bethesda should stick to games where story/consistency don't matter and stay far away from RPGs.
>>
>>338095736
Skywind is such a fucking joke. It's on par with something like the cinematic mod for HL2 as far as the level of work and craft involved relative to how stupid and unnecessary it is.
>>
>>338096185
>not wanting morrowind with HDT titties
I only hope they redo the morrowind character level system aswell
>>
>>338096185

>how stupid and unnecessary it is

Not any more stupid or unnecessary than OpenMW. Or any remake for any game ever.
>>
>>338096462
OpenMW is a completely different thing.
>>
>>338081531
unless they change the dev there is no chance
>>
>>338096647

>remake a game on a different engine
>vs remake a game on a different engine

Yeah I can see the differences.
>>
>>338081531
no, because bethesda are not just going to be publishing the game they will be developing it too
hell, the only reason why wolfenstein and doom ended up being half decent is because theyre as bad at publishing as they are at developing

remember how bad tno and doom looked before release?
that was down to bethesdas incompetence as a publisher, wondering where dishonored 2 went?
same reason
>>
>>338096728
OpenMW is the exact same game ported into a new engine.
Skywind is an adaptation of Morrowind with original assets for people too stupid for Morrowind.
>>
>>338081531
They need a new engine already. That or seriously overhaul their existing one.
>>
File: Quake1cover.jpg (137 KB, 288x334) Image search: [Google]
Quake1cover.jpg
137 KB, 288x334
>>338094653
I really think they will announce it at e3 this year
>>
>>338097226
it's inevitable now that the new doom is hot
>>
>>338096962
I love how morrowtards always asume themselves as intelligent, even though their game had a pretty straightforward combat system that any idiot can figure it out pretty easily, it is simply not fun.
>>
>>338097226
Pretty sure it got confirmed in like a conference call or taxes filings or some shit like that. It's not "if", it's when.
>>
>>338097376
The things that made Morrowind great go far, far, far beyond combat, but that's about as far as you can see.
>>
File: 1451327770234.jpg (8 KB, 185x273) Image search: [Google]
1451327770234.jpg
8 KB, 185x273
>>338081531
Beth has to be the only company that makes each of it's games WORSE with each successive incarnation.

The sheer incompetency contained in this one company is fucking astounding.
>>
File: 2015-10-14_00007.jpg (626 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-14_00007.jpg
626 KB, 1920x1080
>>338097553
what, your overrated setting that is basically babys first aproach to hindu religiosity?
that can be ported into skyrim
The direction-based exploration system?
see before
The faction system and quests?
same as above
Your spell system exploits?
We've had those since Oblivion modding became a thing
your shitty hyperlink dialogue system?
please
>>
File: bioware-logo.jpg (25 KB, 1280x790) Image search: [Google]
bioware-logo.jpg
25 KB, 1280x790
>>338097829
>Beth has to be the only company that makes each of it's games WORSE with each successive incarnation.

They weren't the first, man.
>>
>>338098024
It hurts to watch the old guard die, but it arguably hurts even more to see them become complete ass like BioWare.
>>
File: 1460645040592.jpg (114 KB, 511x546) Image search: [Google]
1460645040592.jpg
114 KB, 511x546
>>338098024
Don't remind me, anon.
>>
>>338097979
>List of things that make Morrowind better than Skyrim
>Y-y-yeah but you can put them into Skyrim, that makes Skyrim better!
>>
>>338098380
I'm not even defending skyrim, only your typical smugness for liking an outdated game with shitty gameplay, and your need to pettily shit on a port of said game for no reason other than to shill for OpenMW
>>
File: I came here to laugh at you.png (138 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
I came here to laugh at you.png
138 KB, 375x375
>>338081531
>Bethesda
>ever making games that aren't shit
>>
>>338098634
GameBryo is and always has been complete ass. Every single game would be improved by simply existing on an engine that isn't so stuck up its ass that modding is so hard would be a huge improvement to the series.
>>
File: oh_you_by_doom1272-d31mb3c[1].jpg (193 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
oh_you_by_doom1272-d31mb3c[1].jpg
193 KB, 800x599
>>338098892
>GameBryo is and always has been complete ass.

Tell me all that you know about gamebryo

>Every single game would be improved by simply existing on an engine that isn't so stuck up its ass that modding is so hard would be a huge improvement to the series.

>anon proves he is retarded again
>>
>>338082140
>Skyrim was miles above Oblivion
hahahahahahahah
>>
Machine Games, id, and Arkane are not Bethesda proper. Hope you're ready for Skyrim 2.
>>
>>338081531
Already been said, but Bethesda Softworks is a publisher. They don't develop games.

Bethesda Game Studios is a developer. They make one game.
>>
>>338097074
Creation was their overhaul. They need a new engine.
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.