[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TBC >>>>>> WotLK > shit > MoP > Vanilla
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: TBC.jpg (93 KB, 256x361) Image search: [Google]
TBC.jpg
93 KB, 256x361
TBC >>>>>> WotLK > shit > MoP > Vanilla >>>>>> Cata >>>>>>> WoD

Prove me wrong.
>>
File: vn.jpg (42 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
vn.jpg
42 KB, 512x512
BC > Vanilla > Wrath > MoP > Cata > WoD
>>
>>338080337
>MoP above vanilla
>MoP above cata
>MoP above WoD
>MoP above anything
no
>>
>>338080440
what a boring and safe opinion
>>
>>338080597
MoP was a good expansion though. The main flaw was that it came after Cata.
>>
Vanilla>TBC>>>>>>>>>WotLK=MoP=Cata=WoD=shit
>>
File: 1461768037712.jpg (2 MB, 5120x2128) Image search: [Google]
1461768037712.jpg
2 MB, 5120x2128
TBC, WotLK and MoP are all equal to me.

Never liked Vanilla that much. Cata was alright for the first patch. WoD was a disappointment.
>>
But Wrath had better PvE than TBC

Ulduar > Karazhan
>>
>>338080768

Agreed, MoP was a good expansion. /v/ just hates it because LOL KUNG FU PANDA and the fact that it came after cata. Also, the first raid tier killed pugs, Tanks couldn't into dogs and retards couldn't pass the Gara'jal dps check. This was immediately after coming off the loot treadmill, Dragon Soul. ToT was a masterpiece, and SoO was good. Not 13 months good, just a simple, easy raid to end the expansion.
>>
is BC really better? I've only played retail cata and private server Wotkl, both were pretty good.
>>
Vanilla is the only WoW worth playing

TBC turned it into theme park casual game, Vanilla was an actual MMO.
>>
>>338080337

Flying is the single most damaging thing to ever happen to WoW's open world experience and it came with TBC, otherwise it would be at the top of my list.
>>
>>338081068
That's one raid (that took place in the shortest patch of the expansion, and rendered utterly obsolete the second TOC launched). The only legit bad raid in TBC is Hyjal and it's not nearly at the same level of T7 (completely worthless sans Sartharion+3D on 10-man) and fucking TOC. ICC is mediocre, on-par with BT. Meanwhile, Karazhan and SWP are on the same tier as Ulduar and T5 is better than anything besides Ulduar in Wrath.
>>
>>338081656
My preference says tbc but they're about the same. Ulduar and ICC were great raids, ToC was not. Kara and BT were great raids but TK was not outside Kael. They fixed 1-button rotations after TBC (Enh shaman, Holy Paladin, Succy Sac ISB lock, BM macro hunter) but removed some of the cooler concepts like totem and seal twisting.
>>
>>338080337

TBC > Vanilla if you like PvE, Vanilla > TBC if you prefer PvP and don't give a fuck about QoL.

TBC > Vanilla (Or Vanilla > TBC, depending on above circumstances) > Early Wrath > MoP > Mid-Late Wrath = Cata > WoD
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.