[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Almost 2 months has passed. Why is this the most fun boss?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: champion_gundyr_trophy.png (28 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
champion_gundyr_trophy.png
28 KB, 240x240
Almost 2 months has passed. Why is this the most fun boss?
>>
>>338078570
Because it's everything people wanted with Artorias.
>hear about one of Gwyn's 4 knights
>he goes off to fight back the abyss
>your only encounter with him and he's already at deaths door with a broken arm and his mind gone
I'm sure plenty of people wonder what he would have been like to fight at full strength and Gundyr fulfills that fantasy at the Untended Grave.
>>
>>338078570
He's not though, he was kinda a let down I was expecting a proper phase two his abyssal shit was cool and actually made him harder. His second phase in the champ version isn't that much different from his original phase I don't know how anyone says he is the best boss in the game.
>>
He's the only one that goes full cuhrazy.
>>
Bess boss
>>
Random armor dude but actually intimidating fighting style
>>
>>338079178
>I'm sure plenty of people wonder what he would have been like to fight at full strength and Gundyr fulfills that fantasy at the Untended Grave.
But Gwyn already fulfilled the fantasy of fighting a trivial parry-until-dead boss.
>>
>>338078570
I beat him last night. I don't get the hype maybe I was over leveled but his first phase was piss easy and the second was just a slug fest. Beat him with black knight shield and bkga
>>
>>338081002
At least Soul of Cinder was kinda an indicator of how his fight should/could have gone.
>>
>>338078570
>le "I'm going to spin, stab, and kick around like a severely impaired autist having a temper tantrum until you parry or stagger me meme" man
>most fun boss
Nope. Still Soul of Cinder.
>>
>>338081002
Did you actually parry him? If so, you spoiled one of the most fun fights in the game. You really need to do another playthrough without parrying him.
>>
>dodge attack
>punish attack
>dodge attack
>punish attack
yawn. he was a DaS2 tier "big guy" boss. Beat him second try.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.