[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long until the inevitable reboot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 50a963ce6115d.png (16 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
50a963ce6115d.png
16 KB, 256x256
How long until the inevitable reboot?
>>
Please make it a gritty reboot about an autistic kid with a helmet trying to save the world from aliens.
>>
File: avt2.jpg (11 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
avt2.jpg
11 KB, 100x100
oh please no
leave that one childhood memory unraped
>>
Add BJ Blazkowicz as a bad ass old man cyborg that is still alibe and tells his grandson Billy Blaze about defeating the aliens
>>
Does anyone younger than the age of 30 remember this game?
>>
Also, didn't one of his games featured him showing his ass in an easter egg?

>TFW old ID was so hardcore, they even implemented shotacon in one of their games.
>>
>>338076140
Probably.
>>
>>338076140
I do anon
My dad got me into vidya with keen when I was really young, but I haven't got a single clue about how he did it while having zero knowledge about videogames
>>
>>338076140
I remember playing it at school plus that game where you play as tooth
>>
>>338076140
I'm only 27, and I played them all when I was a kid, among other DOS games.
>>
you'll become a bitch. a glorious one. faggot.
>>
>>338076140
I'm 30 and barely remember it. I was more into Treasure Mountain, Math Blaster and Reader Rabbit.
>>
>>338077713
Same here.
>>
>>338076140
27 here, played the shit out of Commander Keen back in the 90's
>>
>>338076140
27, I played it, although I can't remember if it was 1 or 2.

Anyone has tried the Stream version? I read it misses some games, how bad are they?
>>
>>338076140
22 and I remember
>>
>>338076140
I don't remember which one, but I'm 26 and I played one where you started off next to a pond. There was a level with a city that constantly vanished and reappeared. I don't think I ever managed to beat the game
>>
File: keenx4molly.png (19 KB, 419x347) Image search: [Google]
keenx4molly.png
19 KB, 419x347
killer yorps.
>>
>>338076140
27 here
Probably my favorite game on pc
>>
>>338076140
i had one of the games on my gameboi
>>
>>338076140
23 here, i used to play it together with my mother when we had only one pc in our living room. Playing Commander Keen is probably one of the most innocent memories i'll ever have.
>>
https://youtu.be/_oktMbNm0SM
>>
>>338076140
26 here, some of the best memories I have with my family.

6 > 4 > 5 > Dreams > 3 > 1 > 2

Replaying 5 a while ago because nostalgia and I found a level with "John Romero" written in tubes hidden near the bottom. Felt fucking weird, I wonder if he even remembers it.
>>
>>338076140
im 24 and i remember playing the game as 11-12 years old. think it was one of my first pc games att.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.