[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
Now that I'm done with Ramlethal, you guys are all going to fucking see how much of my FUCKING problems were my character and how much was me, cause I'm coming to FUCK SOME SHIT UP. IT'S FRUSTRATING PLAYING RAMLETHAL and getting no respect for winning with her and getting blown up for every loss. The character is garbage alright? I'm done playing that character and I'm actually maining other characters (not maining Ramlethal and then switching to other characters in a tournament). I'm actually maining other characters now and I'm cumming. And I'm cumming.

God bless you /v/ I love you very much. See you at the launch of Revelator.
>>
File: 1432874772679.png (242 KB, 955x643) Image search: [Google]
1432874772679.png
242 KB, 955x643
Uhh ok
>>
>>338074691
Should've posted this in /fgg/ because most of /v/ won't get it
>>
>>338074691
t.Brady
>>
>Jam returns
>they completely ruin her outfit by just making it her body painted red
>her breasts aren't even attractive they just look like weird pointy globs on her body

I'm really sick of the painted body trend in fighting games in general. The males in this game don't even look like they are wearing actual fabrics because their muscles just bulge out everywhere and it's the same with the females. It's just so boring and tacky.
>>
Is this game good as fap material?

I'm thinking about buying it.
>>
>>338076591
No just play Dead or Alive or Senran Kagura or something
>>
>>338076591
Not really.
It's fun tough!
>>
I'm trying to learn johnny but he is a bit different from gg xx, i kinda miss the multiple hits he did when he hits the coin twice.
>>
>>338077143
I'm still mad you had to preorder the digital version to get the demo. I really wanted to practice a bit with Jam before the game came out
>>
>>338074691
>tfw I like too many of the guilty gear characters and can't concentrate on a main
I usually play lockdown/control characters that can do some zoning. Maybe I should pick up Venom? I was only decent with him in past guilty gears and he's very different in Xrd.
>>
>>338080118
actually I'm sort of torn between Bedman, Zato, and Venom. but I even like playing some Chipp and Slayer. Learning characters in this game is so time consuming and I only have slight competence with all of them.
>>
>>338074691
You just suck. We have amazing Ram player in our country and that guy is a fucking beast with her. You just want to blame tier list instead of your skill.
>>
File: raita.jpg (239 KB, 1200x1697) Image search: [Google]
raita.jpg
239 KB, 1200x1697
>>338076364
>disliking torpedo tits
Guilty Gear is not for fags, you know.
>>
>>338080618
It's a copypasta dummy
>>
>>338080964
Raita is so fucking based.
>>
File: Zato-1.png (1 MB, 911x1031) Image search: [Google]
Zato-1.png
1 MB, 911x1031
>>338080964
>Guilty Gear is not for fags, you know.

It can be if you want it to.
>>
>>338080964
>raita
>skellington with giant balloon tits
What a shit fetish
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.