[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the bundle worth it? Thinking of getting it for Killer is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: ss+(2016-05-18+at+01.32.08).jpg (192 KB, 848x651) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-05-18+at+01.32.08).jpg
192 KB, 848x651
Is the bundle worth it? Thinking of getting it for Killer is Dead and the Saint's Row games. Humble Bundle thread.
>>
File: c.png (8 KB, 293x284) Image search: [Google]
c.png
8 KB, 293x284
Pretty good, although the only game I sort of wanted was Riptide. Also got the following games for trade, want Resident Evil 5, I know it was in the previous crapcom bundle.
>>
>>338073991
For a moment i had hopes you'd actually send me KiD yesterday as you said you would if no one traded you RE5 for the entire bundle.
You're here, trying again, so no one offered you RE5...you made me hope, anaon.
>>
>>338074668
Not me, sorry pal.
>>
>>338074769
>Only wanted Riptide
>has the BTA games + Remember Me, RE4, and Strider to offer
>Only wants RE5 for all of those games.
Yeah, it's you.
>>
>>338075035
That does sound like me, but I just bought the new bundle today senpai. And I don't remember offering KiD to anyone for free.
>>
>>338073991
Anything you want, other than RE5, for KiD and Remember Me?
>>
File: v.png (217 KB, 949x667) Image search: [Google]
v.png
217 KB, 949x667
>>338075449
What you got? This is my wishlist but I'm open to any offer.
>>
>>338075720
None of those games...how about a Dragon Age Origins key?
In any case, are you NA or EU?
>>
>>338076123
NA, and sadly I already got DA when it was free on Orgin.
>>
>>338076389
>NA
Damn, then nevermind for KiD, apparently HB keys from the latest bundle bought from NA are NA+ROW except EU, and only buying it from EU they can be activated in EU.

I have a Dirty Bomb key if you want it, for Remember Me.
>>
>>338075720
Want Verdun 1914-1918 for DD:DA?

There's a $5 current value split in my favor desu though
>>
>>338076801
It's my wishlist buddy, I don't own any of those.
>>
>>338077131
durr

my bad
>>
Just got it the only thing noteworthy for me though is Killer Is Dead, Dead Islands (since I never played any of them).
How fun is Dead Island with friends?
>>
>>338077819
Mind to throw Saints Row 2 at me?
>>
always heard bad things about SR 2 PC port. Was it fixed?
>>
>>338079404
I don't know why you quoted me, and you probably did it wrong anyway, but I don't have Remember Me, i want it.
And the anon in this thread who has it, he's trading, not gifting.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.