[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one do i choose /v/? i can't decide, anyone have played
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: which one..jpg (49 KB, 741x505) Image search: [Google]
which one..jpg
49 KB, 741x505
Which one do i choose /v/? i can't decide, anyone have played this game (KOTOR 2)? and what's good to choose?

Also what's your favorite Star Wars game?
>>
Do 6 levels of scoundrel and the rest sentinel. Get the haste spell, push spell, and the one that stuns off of wis. Cast haste, stun enemy, do 100 damage in one attack because sneak attack damage. I think it's possible to do 5 attacks in one turn with haste.
>>
>>338070267
theres not much different between them, if you're looking for party balance it's worth mentioning you will get a jedi consular after the first hour who gives you +10% exp whenever she's in the party.

Also, if you are on the pc, stop and go get the restored content mod, Obsidian didn't get enough time to finish the game and had to cut content, which seems to be a thing that happens to obsidian often.
>>
>>338070615
Thanks dude.
>>
>>338071080
Thanks, gonna get that restored content mod cuz this is crap.
>>
>>338070267
You better be playing with the Restored Content mod to patch the game (with no M4-78).
>>
>>338071510
i know.
>>
>Get to the sand people planet
>3 jedi's get their shit kicked in by ambushers

What the fuck
>>
>>338070615
wrong game mate
>>
>>338070267

Go Guardian if you want to be able to jump into combat and kill people in one hit.
I usually go guardian for damage and then take jedi master as my prestige class to get max force power. Also the protag is canonically a lady.
>>
>>338072092
>canonically
Harrisonford.gif
>>
>>338070267
Guardian is is most fun, Consular wrecks the most shit late-game, Sentinel is good for first-time playthroughs but really unnecessary once you know how to level up Atton.
>>
>>338072092
People give about as many fucks about TOR as they do about who Lucas says shot first.
>>
>>338071080
Does the restored content have voice acting?
>>
>>338074053
yes
>>
>>338074053
The restored content 'mod' turns KOTOR 2 from a 7/10 into a 9/10 game, that's how vital it is. It fixes so much formerly broken shit and fleshes out the story so much that it's unbelievable.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.