[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the superior controller?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: xbox-one-vs-ps4-1200-80.jpg (35 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
xbox-one-vs-ps4-1200-80.jpg
35 KB, 900x506
Which is the superior controller?
>>
ps4 owner here, xbox controller wins
>>
xbox owner here, ps4 controller wins
>>
>>338068359
Duelshock 4 battery lasts literally an hour on full charge so Xbone wins by default
>>
wii u owner here, steam controller wins
>>
Xbox one controller is better.
By far.

Even 360 is better than DS4
>>
PS4 controller is pretty fucking comfortable and light, I use it for a bunch of games on PC as well.

Always thought 360 controllers were uncomfortable, the Xbone is an improvement but it's still only mediocre.
>>
Friendly reminder that if you are comfortable with the ds4 you have handlets and should consider yourself beta
>>
File: DS4 D is for dick.png (68 KB, 355x362) Image search: [Google]
DS4 D is for dick.png
68 KB, 355x362
>>
sticks too loose on fag1 controller
>>
>>338068359
Own both controllers, I hate the placement of the d-pad on the DS4 because it's awkward to reach for it sometimes if it's important to use the left stick at the same time. On the xbone controller it's possible to reach with the other thumb. Also the clicking d-pad itself is superior on the xbone, as well as the feel of the sticks. Otherwise I hate the xbone controller, the bumpers are the worst fucking buttons I've ever seen on any controller because they just refuse to work sometimes is you don't press them in the right place and the entire controller feels bulky, blocky and like it's going to just disintegrate at any moment. I'd say all in all that the DS4 is better aside from the button placement and battery life, it feels comfier and sturdier and more responsive.
>>
Xbone Lunar White is great
>>
>no Doug button
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.