[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEED HELP. tl;dr - basically this hot af girl just challen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Wow.gif (826 KB, 160x290) Image search: [Google]
Wow.gif
826 KB, 160x290
NEED HELP.

tl;dr - basically this hot af girl just challenged me to some 1v1 in some game. but what fucking game is this? She just sent me a clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66-MGYNq-F4

WHAT FUCKING GAME is this and how do i get fucking good at this/hack it

Bas
>>
>>338049951

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
>>
>>338049951
Looks like some Assassin's Creed multiplayer. With the UI and stuff.
>>
I think is some Assassin's Creed but I'm not sure.
>>
>>338050165
>>338050171

It is.
>>
>>338050165

Fuck. Which one???! Is anyone here godmode/beastmode at this?

>>338050249

help ;_; will post insta of the girl. she has 600+ followers (gamer girl ) and she lives like 2 blocks from me lmao
>>
Win or lose she ain't gonna suck you off underage b&
>>
>>338050617

She will if I win, that's the whole deal
>>
>>338050465
Based on his other videos, I'm gonna guess its AC3. If you've never played before, you're gonna get your shit kicked in.

Also, stop typing like a faggot.
>>
>>338050815

Good deal. I've played some MP before in the games ( I think ACR? ) but I haven't prestiged, and I think she is a Prestige 1... is there anything I can do?

Are you good at it??

And you're right, I'll stop. Like this video, is it some special thing ( What is a grabkill? ), or some like crazy/elite skill or some shit?
>>
Multiplayer is essentially the same no matter which AC game you're going to play.
>>
>>338050934
You can practice, but if she's played more than you, you're most likely not gonna win. The game isn't hard but it does take some time to git gud.

I don't really play the MP in Assassin's Creed, so no, I'm not good at it.

The video isn't showing some special move, it's showing a guy killing a careless player and getting loads of points. You get more points if you kill the other player without them seeing you, doing some kind of cool move (ala kill from above, grabbing from ledge), and remaining incognito.
>>
>>338051454

Thank you, I love you
>>
>>338051725
I have played some MP though, and from what I remember: the people who run around like idiots get killed almost immediately. Try to use the disguise ability (if its still in the game) and blend in with a bunch of niggas that all look the same. Look for anyone that's acting out of the ordinary- you can kill the NPCs but you will get a little deduction in points and may alert your enemy.

Good luck anon.
Post some pics of this girl so at least I know this was worth it
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.