[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: bbbbbb.jpg (178 KB, 858x865) Image search: [Google]
bbbbbb.jpg
178 KB, 858x865
thoughts?
>>
I like video games
>>
>>338040627
I ain't reading all that shit nigga
>>
File: 1463404302977.jpg (445 KB, 1000x1267) Image search: [Google]
1463404302977.jpg
445 KB, 1000x1267
just buy it again
>>
>>338040728
but the ban was not my fault. There was an error from them.
>>
>>338040627

Rules are rules, anon
you're talking to some poor unpaid intern who has no authority or influence and instead just recites prewritten responses. You aren't going to get what you want.
>>
>>338040627
That guy's bullshitting
>>
>>338040627
I know I'm supposed to be angry and everything but I can't exactly be sympathetic with anyone who willingly gives Activision money
>>
there are probably legal issues with this but are you really going to pursue it to that level

if you're in a first-world country you can probably start spouting shit about talking to your lawyer about consumer rights and it may get you somewhere

that's normally how i get shit done but then again this is video games and not something that actually matters

who knows
>>
>>338040627
Never happened to me.

t. pirate
>>
>>338040847
Say what you want. Do some research and there`s alot of people ban that did nothing. Like me.
>>
it`s just unfair.
>>
>>338040821
https://www.change.org/
We're behind you anon!
>>
>>338040967

>did nothing
you downloaded some theater clip that included hacked content in some way. Whether you intended it personally or not, you objectively fulfilled a certain criteria that warrants a ban. Those are the rules, and as a customer you accepted these conditions (unless you want to admit you didn't read the terms and conditions, at which point your case gets thrown out the window)

If this is some ban from several years ago, why don't you just make a new account?
>>
>>338040627
>>338040821
>>338040967
>>338041048

You must be 18 or older to use this website
>>
>>338041112
>implying terms and conditions every hold up in court
lol
>>
>>338041224
They do.
>>
>>338041112
Cuz I have alot of games on my GT. I want everything on on place. And i don`t want to play xbox gold on two acc. Still tho, The clip was on their servers. How could I know it was modified?
>>
>>338041224
Terms and conditions are a legally binding contract between a company and a user

>>338041256
>How could I know it was modified?
It doesn't matter. They have a system in place and you will not change that.
>>
File: 225632.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
225632.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
What the fuck is a theater clip and why does it get you banned?
>>
>>338041256
pay*
>>
>>338041251
>>338041321
Legally binding until the point that some judge reads the terms and says, 'You can't do this.' and throws it out.
Terms and Conditions are literally the lowest form of contract possible and are thrown out more often than they are upheld (if the user is in the right).
I understand that America is a shithole but presumably some semblance of consumer rights still exist there.
>>
File: image_19.jpg (6 KB, 247x250) Image search: [Google]
image_19.jpg
6 KB, 247x250
Get vanned scrub, bet that VAC badge looks great in your profile, marked for life LMAO
>>
>>338041329
it`s a way for players to show movie clips of the game. Why i was banned? I don`t know. The "hack" did nothing, i was just alot of numbers on my screen. I restarted the game and BAM! I was banned.
>>
My mom wont buy me a new game because I already have one and she is too fucking dumb to know what a ban is
I didn't do anything and I get banned for this shit and my dumb piece of shit mom won't get me a new game but she has money to day for her fucking boyfriends Jordan shoes and dad is just passing me to mom again
And neo /v/ is defending Activision like the shilling ground this place is
>>
>>338041551

Those numbers shouldn't have been there
you broke the law
>>
>>338041629
why don't you kill your mom and take all the money to yourself?
>>
Black Ops 1 in terms of preventing hacking was a fucking mess.

They legitimately kept your online progression on your fucking save. Not even a week after the game came out you could download a Prestige Master Gold Camo save and just have everything from the start.

There was also problems with people getting trolled into joining de-rank lobbies by people just inviting their recent players, but also getting into rank up lobbies and getting flagged for hacking when all you did was try and play with new people, but the fact that a modified file hosted on their servers got players banned and they refuse to reverse the bans out of hindsight 6 years later is fairly fucking stupid.

Go to a Treyarch dev, they'll probably be more understanding.
>>
>>338041629
i'd buy you a new game if i was your mom anon
>>
>>338041804
Thanks. Where can i get in contact with the dev team?
>>
>>338041792
I tired to do that one night when I thought she was alone but her boyfriend man held me and made me watch them with dad
>>338041964
Thank you anon I wish I had a gamer mom like you
>>
>>338041629
Why don't you ask your moms husband to buy it instead?
>>
>>338040756
I'LL
>>
>>338042050
He is poor
>>
>>338042050
>why don't you kill your mom and take all the money to yourself?
first things first. I have a stable economy, so just getting a new acc. is not a problem. But the way activision treat people is just sad.
>>
>>338040627
What did the numbers mean?
>>
>>338041994
JD2020 used to be the Community Manager but i think he moved on.

@DavidVonderhaar probably.

Also change your attitude from the OP to something better. You're talking to an actual person, not a support team member. Ask if they still have some sort of control over the original Black Ops servers for Xbox 360, explain to them your issue and how when you researched it people were spreading level up hacks through theatre files and that you actually had no intention of cheating the system, just watching something you called "best quad feed".
>>
My thought is - All bans are final and irreversible.
>>
>>338040627
Just hack their servers and spike their systems.
>>
>Getting banned for viewing a video with numbers
Doubt.jpg
>>
>>338040887
This.

Fuck Activision. Fuck EA. Fuck Ubi. Fuck Valve.
>>
>>338040627
Surely this can't be right. I thought people only hacked on PC. Surely hacking doesn't exist on consoles. That's what /v/ says.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.