[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
30 MORE DAYS HNNGG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

MORE

DAYS

HNNGG
>>
I dunno man, I'm not entirely sold on this. I love the concept, but it looks really lifeless. I hope that it won't consist of visiting planter #2398475032845 working with color palette #6969. And the artstyle isn't exactly what I think it should be. And the vastness of it seems rather boring.
all in all, I'm going to wait a bit before thinking of buying.
>>
30 more days for disappointment i cant wait
>>
obvious marketer
>>
>>338040373
It's shit
>>
>>338040523
Im more looking forward to Everspace and planetnomads but im getting this too, looks like it could be some easy casual fun and therell always be somewhere new for me to visit....sad that the multiplayer, if there is any at all, isnt as sophisticated as id hoped and not being able to set up a home, shop, base, factory on the planets is a little dissapointing, but for flying around the ships look pretty smooth and im kinda digging the art style....buying on day 1 here but im bored as shit with all my other games.
>>
>>338040848
>I presume it will be shit but i havent yet played it so im not certain.

ftfy
>>
>this indie game will have 3 E3 dedicated to it
Jesus christ.
Thireminds me, is Tomorrow children still MIA?
>>
File: 1353296477732.jpg (46 KB, 649x650) Image search: [Google]
1353296477732.jpg
46 KB, 649x650
>30 more days until everyone stupid enough to be hype for this realizes it's a shit non-game with nothing to do and stops talking about it

>30 more days until I never have to hear about this stupid fucking "game" again

Can't wait!
>>
>>338041197
is anyone hyped for this game? im pretty sure most people learned their lesson with spore
>>
File: jap cat laughing.jpg (11 KB, 356x293) Image search: [Google]
jap cat laughing.jpg
11 KB, 356x293
>there are people who are legitimately exited for yet another you can do anything random generation game
When will they learn?
>>
>>338040563
I honestly can't either, I can't wait to see people confused by the hype of this game.
>>
Yes, I am also looking forward to SPORE 2 except this time mainstream motherfuckers will also get to experience disappointment.
>>
>>338041345
No man.
>>
>exploring an empty universe

yay so much fun im hype af i love the eyecancer this game will give me because of the ps2-tier graphics and ugly artstyle
>>
>>338041470
Have you not noticed that's literally what people wan these days because they think longer is more deserving of $60 they pay for it?
>>
>>338041626
>longer = better

nope
>>
ITT: People who havent watched the gameplay demo on IGN yet
>>
I had hoped that Stellaris would be my new time sink. Since they released it at an alpha state I'm crossing my fingers even harder that NMS will be good. As long as the galaxy gets more perilous the closer you get to the center I'm ready.
>>
>>338041437
They are hoping this one will be good. It won't
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.