[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me why you haven't migrated to Kronos after Nost went down.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: sCVv39lbW7U.jpg (30 KB, 200x280) Image search: [Google]
sCVv39lbW7U.jpg
30 KB, 200x280
Tell me why you haven't migrated to Kronos after Nost went down.
>>
>>338040145
Because I still play retail, and that because I don't have to risk losing my progress as well as the game being better than vanilla anyway.

Vanilla was pretty bad. TBC is where any legacy server should be at.
>>
Isn't it down for weeks now because of a ddos attacks?

Also, I have small hopes that we'll get official legacy servers in the next few years, which makes grinding on other servers feel pointless.
>>
>>338040145
Because 3K latency and DDOS
It's FUBAR.
>>
Has the DDOSing of Kronos finally ended or are the Chinese still salty?
>>
>>338040145

I stopped playing on Kronos after Nostalrius went down because the rapefugees ruined everything.
>>
File: 4234.gif (435 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
4234.gif
435 KB, 160x160
>>338040145
I don't play WoW
>>
>>338040349
do you honestly believe that ? aside from the risk of losing all progress which I can understand what is there to like ? I also partially agree with TBC because I just loved Outland.
>>
>>338040145
Because I don't feel like wasting my time leveling on a x1 rate bugged vanilla server.
>>
>>338040683
>what is there to like?
The same game but with 10 years of improvements.
I'd still play vanilla legacy servers, I mean hell I'd resub on a heartbeat if they became available, but only to play for a month max two to get a feel of how the game used to be.

Literally the only thing that hasn't improved significantly is that modern WoW has no more world pvp. That's the single thing I can think of.
>>
>>338040637
This.
I played Vanilla, BC and fell off during LK.

That is all the WoW I need for a lifetime.
>>
>>338040465
It's over. I was on last night
>>
>>338040145
Because I just logged off 10 minutes ago because the server is fucking unplayable with lag.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.