[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Really deserves a good modern remake or remastering on par with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: FFV-Android-cover.jpg (215 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
FFV-Android-cover.jpg
215 KB, 900x900
Really deserves a good modern remake or remastering on par with FF4 collection or maybe something 3d on 3ds with voice acting. New jobs, more content. It's the best 2d FF. Also FF5 general
>>
>>338039280
For now, Bravely Default is the closest thing you're going to get. I just wished BD's writing was better.
>>
It's the best 2D FF.

That said, leave it alone.

III and IV weren't any better in 3D and the crap they added to them was of no value.
>>
>>338039451
Yeah, BD would be great if the plot, cast and dialogue weren't all awful.

And art style.
>>
>>338039461
4 added augments, which were genreally unnecessary yet useful.
>>
>>338039461
>III and IV weren't any better in 3D
There's no way you actually believe this. Those remakes were gorgeous.
>>
>>338039280
Don't you like your PC mobile port? :^)
>>
File: bd.jpg (205 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
bd.jpg
205 KB, 500x500
>>338039547
>And art style.
I actually love Yoshida's artstyle. I'd prefer if the game itself hadn't been chibi but looked more like pic-related.
>>
>>338039461
>>338039643
Wait, they rereleased those on tablet and PC, didn't they? I can't speak for the higher res versions, but they looked mint on DS.
>>
>>338039935
He pretty much used Edeas design for one of the characters in the new Nier game
>>
>>338039935
I meant the in-game chibi art.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.