[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zelda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: wiiu-zelda-link-_0.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
wiiu-zelda-link-_0.png
1 MB, 1600x900
Is Zelda just now a meme series praised by gamergurls and nostalgia idiots?
>>
And racists.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>338031107
No, it's a very good series in an otherwise dead genre. If the competition was still alive, people would talk less about Zelda.
>>
>>338031107
Casual Sword drove away the last actual fans.
>>
It's a series that releases a good game every so often. Last one being ALBW
>>
>>338031223
>very good series

Nah, only two games were really good but the series is declining in quality a lot
>>
It always was
>>
try looking anywhere outside of /v/ and get your head out of your ass
>>
>>338031305
>every so often
>>
>>338031358
Ravaged drone detected
>>
>>338031308
I've been playing Zelda games since the NES days. Overall, the series is still very good imo. I haven't played a few of the games such as the DS ones, so I can't comment on the quality of them.

My point was that back in the day there were a lot of similar games available. Some of them were as good or even better than the best Zelda games. Where are they now? It seems as if most Zelda fans didn't care about other games in the genre.
>>
>>338031107
yes
>>
>>338031809
>It seems as if most Zelda fans didn't care about other games in the genre.

They don't.

Nintendo fans are like Call of Duty fans.
CoD fans don't care about shooters, they care about CoD and CoD only.

Zelda fans don't care for adventure games, they care about Zelda.
>>
Zelda is not a bad series. But is overrated in a lot of ways. Its formula has been improved by other games.

Yes, Ocarina of Time was a revolutionary game. But its not the best game in history like its autistic fans always say.

And Link is an overrated protagonist and character. And his villain is by no means the best villain in video game history.
>>
>>338032445
Link isn't even a character. He has no character.

He's a design. A bunch of polygons you control to interact with the world. That's why he doesn't speak.

And anyone who wants him to be more has absolutely not grasped the thought behind Link's existence.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.